Chapter 26

-Noelle's POV-

I sat there, my back still against his, waiting for some sort of response. My heart felt as if it was going to jump right out of my chest and roll down the sand.

Once the other paps were no longer in sight, Harry turned around, our faces accidentally becoming real close.

His smile turned into a cheeky grin. Before he could even answer, we both find the boys running up to us, me quickly and both smoothly sitting next to him in the spot that I used to be in.

"Well look who's slacking on their shift!" Louis scolded me teasingly, me laughing.

"And look who ditched us for the paparazzi!" Niall followed, setting his hands on his hips, Harry smiling as if saying, 'Yup that's me!'

I almost rolled down the sand slump, shifting slightly when I see the other paps coming back.

"Hide, hide me." I hissd, looking around frantically.

They all seemed to panic as well, but they only had one idea and that was to huddle around me, kind of in like a ritual circle.

I was in between all five boys, me sending a smile at each of them.

"Nice." I laughed.

Wait.. I'm surrounded by five SHIRTLESS boys. Is that a good thing?

Um yeah, that's a good thing.

"Wow this is really weird." I mumbled, only to myself, but they seemed to hear as they laughed.

"Don't regret it love, millions of girls wish they were in your spot right now." Zayn chuckled.

I rolled my eyes, smiling slightly.

"Okay I think they're gone." Liam turns around to see nobody there anymore.

They release me, me letting out a breath.

"Was it that horrible?" Niall joked.

"No!" I laughed. "It just got me a bit frantic that's all."

"Oh so you were swooning over us." Liam goes, the boys 'ooohing' me.

"No! Um ew?" I go. Oh please!

"Aww come ere'!" Harry grinned, abruptly picking me up and slinging me over his shoulder with ease. My sight was all upside down now, as I tried to see where he was heading.

I gasped, seeing that we were now on shore, him running into the water.

"Oh god, no save the camera for god sakes!" I grunted, throwing the camera as far as I could back onto the sand safely.

He laughed. "Nice one."

"Okay, wow put me down." I said anxiously.

Harry fake threw me in the water, me shrieking as I closed my eyes. I giggled uncontrollably, literally clinging onto him.

"Never mind, dont' you dare let me go!" I gasped, not wanting to touch the water probably because it was really cold and I wasn't in the mood of spontaneously running into the water with Curly.

"I'll never let you go, love." He whispered in my ear, me biting my lip as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Good," I smirked, my eyes peering into his.

Instead he literally just sinks into the water with me, as I screamed under water, trying to find him so I can kill him.

Twirling around, I swim over to the boy, as I narrowed my eyes, paddling my feet.