Chapter 36

-Noelle's POV-

Once again, cliche boyband. I mean that's why I'm not into their music!

But I guess they're alright people. Yuh know probably because one of them is my secret boyfrand.

And thank goodness they don't have those sychronized boyband dance moves.

Me and Leah were sat backstage, just talking about stuff. Barely though. I mean I couldn't even hear her as much!

"Yeah pancakes are cool!"

"WHAT?!"

"OLAY!" Leah nods, me furrowing my eyebrows.

I swear I was concerned about my precious little ears.

The show was about to end I think, Leah biting her lip.

"GET OUT THERE!" I hollered.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

"No I'm not crazy, a bet is a bet!" I smirked, pushing her out as she stumbled, almost tripping over as she was stood in the middle of the stage.

I laughed mischeviously.

-Leah's POV-

I gulped, my eyes widening.

Clearing my throat, the boys turned around to find me standing there.

"Oh why look who came to join the party!" Louis shouted down the microphone, grinning.

I laughed nervously, I WAS LITERALLY SHAKING.

Thanks a lot Noelle!

I sent Noelle a death glare backstage.

Well there's no turning back now. Noelle was laughing her butt off at my reaction, and yes I will kill her.

"Why hello there Leah!" Liam says loudly, and I find him standing right next to me.

"This is our lovely friend, Leah everyone." Zayn motions over to me.

"Have somethin to say?" Harry smirked, holding his microphone towards me.

"Uhh.." I stuttered out nervously. I felt like I was going to collapse!

"I'm Leah." I sounded completely stupid.

Surprisingly, everyone errupted into a fit of laughter. Itching the back of my neck, I smiled slightly.

"HI BABY!" I blurted out, everyone gasping.

Noelle's eyes widened, probably thinking I was quite brave.

"I'd like to say, that yes me and Niall are dating," I motioned, smiling as the other boys' jaws dropped.

Niall gulped, processing what I just said as he looked at the boys and then me. He smiled as well, a bit confused, which made me blush.

He might think I'm some control freak, now.

"What?!"

"How?!"

"Not Niall!"

Screams continued, Niall about to speak, and me being such a spontaneous girl..

"WOAH!' I shout, purposely stumbling forward and planting my lips on his. My fingers clasped the back of his neck slightly, me furrowing my eyebrows as he kissed back in some sort of concentration. I could tell he was still confused but now the boys watched amusedly.

"Oh my god I love him!" Saying that realistically into the microphone, Noelle still stared, shocked. Yeah i showed her!

Niall's eyes never left me as his arms slowly wrapped around me. He looked at me as if I was God. Wow, his eyes are REALLY blue. Blue like the oceans of the heavens.