Chapter 2

A/N: So I know this is Rated PG, but that's only because this is okay for like 10 year olds to read this! Soo its ages 10 and up! PG doesn't mean that you have to like read it with your parents though.. I mean.. Yeah, lol. Soo I hope you're liking this so far!

___________________________________

"Noelle, I want you to go to Malibu beach." Lexi nods. She's that boss and Queen Bee I was telling you about.

"Mhm.." I wait for more information, as I pick up my tag, slinging it over my head so it would dangle like a necklace. The tag read in huge red letters. "PRESS" and the company's name on the bottom.

"Justin Bieber is meant to be there, he's going to be surfing. This is a job for only one, so you're on your own Noelle."

"Mmkay." I say nonchalantly. Justin Bieber? Piece of cake.

I wasn't to overly excited seeing any certain celebrities, because I've seen, met, and interviewed most of them already. That's the good of working as a pap.

But the bad thing, is that none of them remember me. Well at the same time, I think it's pretty good. The paparazzi are meant to stay invisible. They're meant to keep a low profile, like what Lexi said.

"We want a couple of shots of him, make sure he doesn't notice. We don't want him seeing you." She says.

"Well what happens if he does?" I asked.

"Then.. He does, and you get the consiquences when you get back. You gotta be a ninja. Ninja mode, alright Noelle?"

"Okay.. I'm a ninja." I say in a smooth voice, doing a little dance before grabbing my lucky camera.

She chuckled, eyeing my all black outfit. Black leather jacket, a black tank top inside, black jeans, black shades, black boots, and a black camera. Wow.

"The only thing that isn't black you're sporting is you're hair." She points out.

I smiled, giving her a slight wave before leaving.

Hopping into my own car-it was a buggie-I drove down the highway that brought me to the beautiful Malibu beach.

Just as I got out of the car, I could already hear the faint sound of screams from fangirls. Ugh. Fangirls.

Shoving a pair of shades on, I held my camera to my chest, semi jogging to a rock that seemed unnoticeable to people.

I felt like a spy.. At least it's less worse than a stalker.

The ocean was beautiful. I could hear the waves crashing over the sand from where I was which was very peaceful.

And then that was when I spot a shirtless Justin Bieber. Ugh, he is so arrogant and hot at the same time, but you know what? He's still hot, I just can't take him. All he wants to do is show his abs off and make it look like he's so cute, but wait he really is.

I shook my head. "Okay here we go." I mutter to myself, sitting with my legs crossed on the rock as I take my first snapshot. Then a second, then a third. They all ended up being perfectly fine to me, as I look through the peep hole of the camera.

Once he reached the water, I take another, and then a second.

I decide to take a bit of a closer shot, leaning forward and getting a bit carried away as I clumsily drop the camera, watching it fall onto the sand below me. I groaned. "No!" I tried to reach it back before it dropped. Not so ninja now, am I?