Chapter 14

"Ow.. These jeans are really tight." Harry walked stiffley over to me.

"No they look fine." I held back a laugh.

"Oh my god." Zayn scrunched up his nose, walking over to me.

"Classy dress it is!" I smiled.

Liam looked the most uncomfortable, as he slowly walked up to me.

"Okay now for the boob job."

I picked up the coconuts from my refrigerator, and started off with Zayn. I slipped two coconuts into his dress making him look good with the cup size.

"Nice cup size bro." Harry stiffled a laugh.

"Don't you push it Harry."

I finished it up, with Harry.

"Wow these are heavy." Liam pouted.

"That's what girls have to live with." I narrowed my eyes as Harry laughed.

"Umm make up." I grinnned. My favorite part of literally everything.

I sat cross legged in front of Harry, starting off with some eye liner on him. This was a bit tensing, because our faces were dangerously close.. I was still mad at him. He should know that.

"I'm going to announce the lie tomorrow." Harry fimally spoke up. Zayn and Liam had a bit of a chat while they were waiting for me to finish Harry up.

"Oh.. Yeah, I'm actually gonna be one of the press there." I bit my lip, not keeping eye contact. Still, I could feel his stare burning right through me.

"Oh you are?" He was a bit surprised.

"Mhm. My boss wants me denying and asking questions that'll throw people off and stuff."

"Oh." Harry mumbled, playing with his long fingers.

I fimished his eye liner in a slight curve, smiling. "Okay now mascara. Um open your eyes wide a bit for me?"

He does as said, the green in his eyes really popping out.

"You know I didn't mean to risk your job right? I just wanted to help you.."

I didn't say anything for awhile, continuing to apply mascara on him.

I sighed, pursing my lips. "You just had to be a bit more cautious, that's all. But.. Good thing is still I have another chance."

"Do you forgive me?"

"Harry, basically after the press conference tomorrow.. We're going back to our own lives. And basically I'm never seeing you boys again." I explained. "If I do, who knows what I'll get myself into.." My voice trailed.

Liam and Zayn started listening in.

"But you were just starting to be a great friend!" Zayn sighed.

Me?.. A friend? To them? Huh. When did I ever get noticed by famous people? NEVER

Until now..

Noelle, please be nice this time around. This is for the first time.. People actually like you for who you are. Don't you mess this up!

Okay I'm talking to myself, what is wrong with me?

I snap out of my conversation with my own mind as I sent Zayn a small smile.

"Anyway.. It won't be the last time you guys are seeing me. You guys just won't get to speak to me, really.." I furrowed my eyebrows, staring at the ground as if it became really interesting all of a sudden.

"Noelle, what if I don't want to go to our own lives." Harry spoke honestly.

"Well you have no choice but to. You have this whole huge career ahead of you, and you really are a busy child. Me, I still have a job to fulfill." I shrugged.

Let's just say it was a bit complicated..

"She's a pap after all.." Liam slouched. "We shouldn't even be talking to you."

I nodded.

I finished Harry off with lipstick.

"I'm sorry." Was the last thing he said, before standing up and leaving.

"Where's he going?" Zayn turned to Liam.

"I'll go get him." Liam was about to get up.

"No. I'll get him." I sighed. "Just.. Keep yourselves busy right now."

I jogged out of my room, and out of the hotel room.

That was when I could see Harry already down the hallway. Before he could reach the elevator I stopped him. "Wait, Harry!" I called.

I sprinted down that hallway as fast as my two legs could take me, a bit out of breath once I'd gotten into the elevatr just as he did.

Just as it was about to close, I got there just in time. Harry's eyes widened.

I sighed, turning to him, moving the hair out of my face. "Why'd you run off like that?" I questioned softly.

"I.. I just can't take the thought of announcing those things tomorrow.. They aren't even true."

"Well they're gonna have to be." I spoke honestly.

"Do you really want to forget about what happened that much?" I could see a bit of hurt in his eyes.

Oh.. Oops.

"No! Of coarse not.. But.. I mean we have no choice but to, that's the thing." I gestured desperate for him to understand what I was trying to say. "I don't like you guys very much, but.. Yuh know." I motioned.

I get startled by feeling the elevator stop in a halt and then shake slightly.

I nearly had a heart attack, my eyes widening.

"Oh my god." I gasped.

"What was that?" Harry was just as panicked.

The lights started to flicker.

"I think the elevator just broke down.." I bit my lip, anxiously looking at the red numbers that were now nothing but a straight line. What is that suppose to even mean?! Did we make a stop at Neverland?!

"This can't be happening!" I shrieked, pressing random buttons but that didn't seem to help with anything. I whaled, feeling really closed up. I might be a bit frantic and scared in small places, like this boxed up elevator. There is literally no air.. I started to breathe heavily, screaming in panic.

"Relax, relax! Someone will notice it eventually." Harry tried to calm me down.

"Harry! Eventually?! I am claustrophobic!"

"You are?" He looked a bit surprised as if he had an 'uh-oh' look on his face.

"We've got to call for help." I was still breathing heavily. I gulped, sitting on the floor. The lights were still flickering, until the lights went out and nothing but the dim lights on the rims of the walls were giving light.

"Oh no.." I think I just peed my pants. No, just kidding.

"Nope no reception where we are right now." Harry sighed, walking around the elevator to find some signal.

And me, being me.. I left my phone at the suite with the clueless Zayn and Liam. I really hope either Zayn or Liam notice that Harry and I were gone for quite a long time.

Oh Lord.. Why must this happen?! An elevator, REALLY?

And I'm stuck in it with Harry.

AND I'm claustrophopic.

Okay where did all these problems come from?..