Chapter 7

-Noelle's POV-

Once I reached the back, I brushed the strands of hair out of my face.

"You made it!" Niall exclaimed, sending me a smile.

"We were about to leave without you!" Louis followed.

"Well if I wasn't late, then I wouldn't even b asking for your help!" I whined angrily.

"Hop in, love." Harry motions, openining the car door.

Inside, WAS LUXURY.

I gaped, looking at all the boys.

"What?" They seemed to all ask in unison.

"You expect me to ride that thing?"

"Yes." Liam said expectantly, making me let out a sigh.

I got in, sitting down on one side, Liam, Niall, and Harry sitting across from me as Zayn and Louis were on both my sides.

The door automatically slid closed, making me jump.

Harry laughed at my reaction of the door, me glaring at him.

"Soo okay." I breathed out.

"Want a beer or anything?" Niall opens a cooler, bringing out five for each boy.

"Haha funny because I kind of don't drink.." I say sheepishly, all of them looking at me in bewilderment.

"How old are you again?" Zayn questions.

"Um.. Twenty." I chuckled, blushing in slight embarassment.

"Here you should have one before you go! It really wakes up your system." Niall nods heavily.

"Niall is the most experienced, drinking pints and everything." Louis awared smirking over at Niall who was just across from him. Liam was across Zayn, and I was stuck with Styles.

His legs brushed my bare legs once he had shifted, making me feel.. Uhh what's that word again?

"Drink drink drink!" They all chanted, me shaking my head heavily.

"Ermm no can do! I-I'm going to the afterparty anyway." Louis grinned mischieviously at Niall.

"Oh make sure to dodge Niall and Louis. They'll plan to get you wasted, like they did to me.." Liam narrowed his eyes at the both of them.

I let out a small laugh. Would I really drink tonight?..

"Oooh will you interview us on the carpet?" Zayn nods.

"Probably." I pondered. "But stick to the plan, okay?"

"What plan?" Niall asks cluelessly, making me face palm.

"That plan where you have to pretend like you have to have no idea who I am!"

"Ohh. Got it." Harry winked at me. I looked at him unamused by his certain actions.

"Oh look we're almost here." Liam pointed, me growing nervous.

"WOW OKAY THERE'S JUSTIN BIEBER WOW" I started to freak out.

Secretly a Belieber here.. Probably haven't figured that out until now, huh? Yeah.

"Oh so you're a belieber and not a directioner?" Louis asks, completely offended.

"I'm a belieber!" Niall exclaimed, raising his hand.

Well there's one thing I have in common with one of them.

"Yes! I can have my own likings, and you boys aren't one of them. Justin's a more professional singer that doesn't jump around like idiots on stage during concert, doesn't messes his lyrics up, and doesn't act like a complete child!" I was almost scolding them.

A chorus of gasps once again.

"We are so better than him. Did Justin Bieber go #1 in 37 countries? Did he win more than 60 awards the entire year? No he didn't!" Louis argued.

"Your arguement is invalid because one must not argue about my baby Bieber."

All of them seemed to have all different expressions.

Harry cringed, Niall smiled, Louis rolled his eyes, Zayn was looking at his reflection in the window, and Liam shook his head.

Thankfully, we reached a block away from the VMA's. "Okay, this is my stop." I waved off. "Remember the deal, okay?"

They nodded, me awkwardly brushing shoulders with Harry as I hopped out.

"Bye Noelle!" Niall exclaimed efore Zayn shut the door and the limo drove down the road to where all the celebrities would get off.

I breathed out stressfully, putting my heels back on as I made my way over there.

Once again, the biggest moment of my life.

****

"Hi!" I greeted the next celebrity. It was like a line of celebrities taking their turns for pictures and interviews.

"Hello there!" The nice and soothing British accent spoke.

I nearly froze, telling myself to keep calm and remind myself that I wasn't supposed to freak out.

THIS WAD ED SHEERAN RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME OH MY GOD?!

"Wow." I whispered, slightly startstruck.

"Wow so h-how are you feeling tonight?" I asked the first question that popped up in my mind. It probably sounded so retarded, UGH.

He smiled, him eyeing me. "I'm feeling brilliant and hyped!"

I grinned, knowing that this would be amazing to give to the Mother Bee, Lexie!

"So you're nominated for two awards tonight. Best Love Song and you're nominated for Best Songwriter which is a new category they have!"

He nods, casually shoving his hands into his pockets. And that's what I love about Ed Sheeran. He's so chill and layed back. He wasn't even in a tux or anything! Ed wore a simple shirt and jeans. I LOVE THAT.

"I'm totally voting for you by the way. But how do you feel going against some big artists? Like Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, One Direction.." My voice trailed awkwardly at that.

"Well I'm actually feeling a bit more confident tonight. I think the fans will pull through which is all I really need.. And Taylor and the boys of One Direction are some real good friends.. It'll be tough to see who wins." He concludes, nodding towards the camera.

"Now for good luck.. Give me your best high note." I pointed the camera at him.

Ed started to sing a couple lyrics from Lego House, belting the notes out with ease.

I clapped at the end. "Ed Sheeran everybody! We'll definitely be seeing more of him later!"