Chapter 64

- Noelle's POV -

* ONE WEEK LATER *

It's been a week later ever since the boys found out that we were undercover, and that we have been taking pap pics of them all this time.

Me and Luke still remained friends, probably because I was wimpy to step out of my comfort zone, and that Luke knew I wasn't really ready to get to that point.

Still. Every single picture I took of the "couple", I would feel slight jealousy.

But I hated it, because I wasn't supposed to be jealous, I was supposed to be happy and leave them be?

Ugh, Harry was different definitely. He's been acting weird and jerkish ever since the night I stayed over at the 5SOS residence.

I just decided to wave it off. But obviously, that only made it worse.

"What's your problem?" I find Harry finally speaking to me properly.

"Woah. My problem? You might want to try asking yourself the same question!" I rose my voice.

"Are you blind? I THINK YOU MIGHT WANT TO SEE AN EYE DOCTOR"

I gasped. "I can see perfectly fine, thank you very much!"

"Noelle, I still like you. Might be more. I don't know. But I still like you a lot." He gushed, me silencing. My mouth closed, nothing to say really.

"No..Nononono." I say, shaking my head and backing away.

We were currently at the pool, me and the boys and Leah just hanging out.

Until, I feel myself fall back and the cold water surround me.

About to swim up, Harry decides to jump in after me and tug me up.

"DUDE I KNOW HOW TO SWIM!" I flailed my arms, moving the wet hair out of my face.

"I told you what I needed to tell you! There!" He sighed, moving the curls out of his face too.

"Harry." I softly looked at him, biting my lip as I paddled my feet.

"What?" He looked as if he was going to cry any second now.

I find myself leaning in, when I heard my name being called..

"NOELLE WAKE UP!" Leah's voice filled my ears.

Just when I was about to kiss him, I find myself shooting up from my slumber and screaming.

"Woah what?" Leah furrowed her eyebrows.

We were now back in LA, home sweet home.

"I just dreamed of Harry.." I mumbled, rubbing at my eyes groggily.

"You did?" She laughed, me hitting her in the arm.

"That isn't funny!" I groaned, setting my head in my hands.

"It kinda is! Mind telling me what happened?"

"He told me he liked me.. And then I fell into the pool, and I told him that I knew how to swim, but then I was gonna kiss him, and that's when you woke me up." I explained all in one breath.

"Wow. Well that must mean something. Were you thinking of him before you went off to bed?"

I blushed hard, looking down.

"What, were you?" Leah poked me in the side.

"Okay, maybe I was.. Only because he's being a huge jerk nowadays." I muttered.

"Well.. Can you tell why?"

"No, why?"

"Ugh Noelle! Little blind, Noelle!"

I furrowed my eyebrows.

What was she talking about?

________________________________

A/N:

Sorry for the short filler! I figured I'd post this bc u guys were all waiting for an update ;/

But hey, I'll update with a longer chapter tomorrow!

Right now, please vote and comment! :)

- BritishBums xox