Chapter 43

- Noelle's POV -

Pretty soon the boys were completely out of control, Louis still drinking.

I frowned.

"Louis put that down now." I say sternly, snatching the beer from him and leaving it on the coffee table.

I find Zayn and Liam on the same table, still on the kareoke.

"WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, MY FRANDDDD, WE'LL KEEP ON FIGHTIN TIL' THE ENDDDD" Zayn and Liam sang quite loudly to each other.

"WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONSS!" Zayn falls back right onto the couch.

I closed my eyes, as I hear Liam jump on top of him.

"I think we should just go." Leah nods once.

"I agree." I chuckled, glancing back to the mess.

It was almost daylight now, and no I didn't get any sleep for the entire night.

Me and Leah were about to walk out, until Harry's voice stops us.

"Aha everyoneee! I have an announcementttt" Harry slurs, pointing a finger.

All the boys drowsily looked at him,as well as me and Leah.

I rose an eyebrow.

"MEET MY BEAUTIFUL G-GIRLFRIEND, N----"

I sprinted towards the boy, clammering my hands over his mouth.

"Don't you say another word." I whispered, only so he could hear.

"Guys, what he was gonna say was meet his beautiful girlfriend, Niall Horan." I chuckled, shrugging.

"Such a drunkie he is." I patted him, still covering his mouth with my opposite hand.

Harry laughed, as I feel him lick my hand.

I gasped. "You did not just lick my hand!?"

He continuously laughed, making me groan. I wasn't going to get a relevant answer out of him right now.

My hand still stayed there, thinking it would stop, but he still stuck his tongue out as I cussed under my breath, withdrawing my hand. Wiping it over his shirt, I groaned. "Harry Styles."

"Noelle Hallick." He grins.

"Okay, bedtime!" I rose my voice, obviously irritated by this drunk side of Harry.

"I'll try helping the others..By myself." I hear Leah hesitantly say.

"You can do it." I chuckled.

I let Harry sling an arm over my shoulder for support, as I could feel him try his best not to put to much weight on me.

It took awhile to get him down the hall and into his room, just dropping him on his bed.

"I've got work in about..Three hours from now." I sighed.

"Noo don't goo!" He grumbled, his arms quickly grasping me and pulling me on top of him.

I gasped, my eyes widening. "Harry let go.'' I simply stated.

He starts poking me in the stomach, me groaning but slightly giggling.

"Stop!" I giggled uncontrollably, jumping slightly as my head fell to his chest.

Trying to pry my myself off, that only made the tickling worse as I gasped.

He finally decided to cease, me breathing out.

"You are a challenge." I simply say, out of breath.

Harry sleepily looks at me, smiling widely as his dimples became prominent.