Chapter 56

Leah's POV

I'm not dead am I? I'm not in heaven either, all I see is darkness.

I slowly start to hear voices around me, me staying still and keeping my eyes closed.

"Someone should give her CPR." That was Calum, with that familiar lisp.

Wait now I remember! I fainted because I saw 5sos at our door.. Okay.

"I'll do it." I hear Ashton. Oh my god, Ashton's going to give me CPR! THAT MEANS HE'S GOING TO HAVE TO DO LIPS TO LIPS TO ME.

I feel warmth radiating, me not helping but to smile slightly at what was going to happen.

"Oh wait." That was Noelle. "I think she's awake!"

DARN IT NOELLE

- Noelle's POV -

Ashton was just about to give her a lips to lips kind of thing, but I just noticed she was awake because her eyelids were moving.

"Oh wait. She's awake!" I called, Ashton, withdrawing his touch from her.

"Dammit Noelle." She frowned at me, sitting up. ''Ashton frikin' Irwin was going to give me mouth to mouth!" She whispered into my ear, pulling me towards her.

"I'm sorry!" I gushed.

We both looked at the four boys, smiling at us innocently.

"Hi I'm Leah, and I'm sorry for fainting.'' Leah was staring intently at them.

"Well we're--"

"Calum, Ashton, Michael, and Luke, and you're Five Seconds of Summer!" Leah interrupted Calum, as I laughed.

"Yes, obviously you know us." Luke chuckled, me grinning.

HIS LAUGH WAS A GIFT FROM ABOVE OKAY AND HIS SMILE WAS ALSO A GIFT.

Me and Leah giggled in unison, them completely amused.

We were fangirls okay? You can't blame us!

I nudged Leah, Leah nudging me back.

"I love you guys so much. I DOWNLOADED YOUR EP, AND LOOK YOU'RE MY BACKGROUND ON MY PHONE" Leah said proudly, showing them her phone as I laughed.

"Same!" I agreed with her, showing them my phone.

"Girls girls girls!" Michael stopped.

"There's enough of us to go around, here." Ashton nods, as we grinned.

"Are you calmed down?" Luke smiled.

"Can I have hugs." Leah requested as they laughed.

Each hugged her individually, like the first time I ran into them as she grinned.

"We love you guys, like a lot.'' Leah awared.

I caught Ashton staring at her, me smiling to myself.

********

*THAT NIGHT*

I was getting ready for the formal party as well as Leah.

I brought four dresses with me on this trip so.. There was a few I could pick from.

Deciding, I picked a light pink sparkly dress that was floor length. I didn't like short dresses as much..

I just got out of the shower now, picking out my clothes and everything.

Slipping into the dress with ease, I then went to the vanity mirror to do my hair and make up.