Chapter 16

Noelle's POV

"Well hello there, Noelle. Who's your lady friend?" Niall winked at her once we had gotten off at a floor.

"Oh her name's Harry." I say nonchalantly as Niall looked surprised.

"Whattt? I'm not getting any of this.. Harry had a gender change?"

"No!" Harry exclaimed, throwing his arms up in frustration.

"Oh look here come two more." Louis whispered, and there to my surprise was Liam and Zayn in the clothes I gave them, the coconut breasts, and.. Horrible make up.

"Hey there, loves!" Niall waved at them, winking.

Zayn and Liam (or should I say Zaynie and Lia) sent him a weird look.

"Niall---"

"Oh no need to speak babe. All I need is your name and seven digits." Niall smiled, mostly at Lia.

Lia slapped him in the arm, and here we are back to reality.

I bubbled out a laugh.

"Okay Niall, this is Liam." He said in a low voice, following Zayn.

"Why are you all dressed up as girls? Why couldn't I join in? What's up with the tight pants, Hazza?"

Harry was still walking a bit stiffly. The jeans hugged his legs well.

"These are all my clothes they're wearing." I chuckled.

"Those are the tightest jeans I've seen him in yet." Louis whispered over to me, making me laugh.

I held a hand over my mouth. "They hug his legs real tightly don't they?"

"One little bend, he'll rip the behind."

I smiled.

"Zayn and Liam look beautiful by the way, did you do all that?"

"Yeah." I chuckled.

"Nice." He smirked.

"They are so talking about me." Harry set a hand on his hip.

"Hi." A random guy in the hallway talks to Harry.

Or should I say.. Harriet.

"You look a bit lonely. You alone, babe?" He talks to Harry, Harry's eyes widening as he positioned the boob case.

"Paws off man." Louis bit, walking up to him.

"Oh sorry man, you're girlfriend's fit." He nods sheepishly.

"Yeah I know." Louis sounded as if he was stating the obvious.

"Now go on, scurry on." Louis waved him off, as he set an arm around Harry's shoulders.

"Thanks Lou." He breathed out.

"Mhm no problem babe. I-I mean.. Uhh Mate." He shook his head.

"You guys really do look like girls! To my surprise really fit too! Nice job Noelle." Niall held a thumbs up.

"Hey we should probably hang out tomorrow! Yuh know all together?" Louis insists. "Noelle here is such a quirky girl." He pats me on the hear.

"No can do." I chuckled weakly.

"Why?" Niall pouted.

I take a deep breath in, and then let it all out in a ramble. "TodaymightbethelastdayI'mseeingyouguysandtomorrowisthedayIgotoyourpressconference,andI'msupposedtodenyalltherumorsaboutmeandHarryandyou'rebasicallyneverseeingmeagain." I say as fast as I could, all of them looking at me frantically.

"WHAT?!" Louis screeched, me flinching.

"Yeah it's true."

"No, I didn't understand a thing you were saying. All I could hear was some weird alien communication." Louis narrowed his eyes, as I looked at him weirdly.

"Lou, she's basically never seeing us again.. We're having a press conference about the rumors tomorrow, and.. I'm supposed to announce that last night was completely nothing." Harry says it much better than I did. I just nodded.

"Whatttt?? Why so soon?" Niall sighed. "You're officially part of our little gang!"

"I am?" I didn't mean to actually ask that.

"Mhm! Isn't she, boys?" Niall turned to the four, still sadly staring at me.

"Yeah! Totally." Zayn smiled.

"Well truth is, I'm not anyone who deserves to be friends with you guys.. I'm nothing but a paparazzi who desires cash." I sighed. "I have no choice but to leave and it's final."

"Well why don't you just get a different job? I'm sure there's tons of photography jobs out there.." Liam's voice trailed.

"I know.. But do you remember what I told you guys? I was rejected.. All of these good jobs, I've been rejected entirely. So once again, I have no choice here.. Working for the paparazzi is my only choice."

"For sure you're different from all those snobbish paps." Harry smiled sincerely.

"And for all we know.. You're the only pap we actually ever got to know!" Louis smiled.

Was I going to miss this? Miss these five boys messing around in my hotel suite, messing around and joking around with me.. It's been one single week.

The week that changed my life completely. More like turned my world upside down..

But you know what, they acted like real friends to me. One of them actually flirting with me.. And me kissing them back, and--

I thin you get the point.

"I'm going to miss you guys." Was all that I managed to say before the three girls and two boys took me ito a group hug.

I gasped, being tightly embraced in five pairs of arms.

"We'll never forget you." Harry mutters. "I'll never forget you." He whispers in my ear as I bit my lip.

"You guys'll keep seeing me around, don't worry. After all.. We live in the same hotel right now."

"Ugh. I never thought I'd say this.. No literally I never thought I would EVER say this to you guys. But I actually enjoyed the couple of days I had with you guys. Thanks for that." I sighed, giving all of them a bit of a squeeze.

"Those boys have got to be somewhere in this hotel! I hear a voice a distance behind me.

"Where could they be!"

"We've got to get shots of them.. And Noelle. Did you hear about the scandal?! Insane!"

"I know! Just what we need for a new front cover story!"

"I'll see you guys tomorrow. Umm.. You guys need to get out of here."

They nod.

It looks as if Harry wanted to tell me something, his lips slightly parted as the boys tugged him away.

I smiled at him weakly, waving.

They had turned the corner just before my two co workers reached me.

"Noelle! You are literally everywhere right now!"

I didn't speak.

"You and Harry together now?" She had clenched her camera in hand.

"No. You know what, last night wasn't anything. He was just helping me out of the club that's all. Tomorrow, everything will be revealed just the way you want it."

"That press thing is tomorrow, right?" One of them asks the other.

"Mhm. You gonna be there?" He directs that question to me.

I nodded.

I could already tell.. Tomorrow would be probably both interesting and horrible..

Honestly, I feared tomorrow..