Chapter 6

*The Next Day*

-Noelle's POV-

I was getting ready to head off to the award show pretty soon, and I've got to admit I looked 'perf' as the fangirls would say.

Nobody said a word. We all pretended as if the previous day wasn't a day in our lives. We were back to pretending like we didn't know each other.

But I guess it was alright.. I didn't really mind..

Th outfit I wore was a simple one, nothing to showy, considering I wasn't the one who would be posing for the paparazzi. I was the paparazzi myself.

A cream colored polka dot top that was tucked into a black leather skirt that ended up right above the knee. My hair was up in a bun, and my make up was a fair amount of eye liner, mascara, foundation, and lipstick. The top also had a a tie that looked somewhat like a bow at the front. Along with that, I had my bangle bracelets on that would make a clingy noise every time I moved my hand just a bit. My nails were tinted a black shiny color that matched the skirt.

Seeing that I was ready I searched for my equipment. It was an slr, one of those professional cameras that I loved. I had my phone for back up once again.

Grabbing my slim shoulder bag that contained my phone and wallet, I looked once more in the mirror, smiling at what I had just ended up with. I squealed once more, jumping slightly. I stumbled, almost tripping my heels being the enemy.

I was totally excited, the only thing being.. One Direction the cursed boyband was there. I think they'd be smart enough just to pretend they didn't know me. I was assuming that their little 'management' would instruct them to do that.

Once my eyes fell onto the clock, my eyes widened drastically. '6:53PM' read the clock. PIECE OF FUDGE I'M SUPPOSED TO BE THERE AT 7 AND IT'S A 20 MINUTE DRIVE FROM HERE TO THE PLACE?!

"Shiz shiz shiz.." I semi cussed, speed walking in these shoes out of my hotel room, down the endless hallway and into the elevator.

I groaned immpatiently, the red numbers on the elevator screen slowly changing.

It stopped, making me groan more. "Come on little elevator! How about hurry up?!" I was really losing my mind now.. I was talking to a friggin' elevator.

The doors unexpectedly ding open, me ridiculously flinching.

Once the gold doors hand bolted open, five suited boys were right before my eyes. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yeah, I was at Nandos, and---"

Niall was cut off, by his eyes falling on me as well as the other boys.

"Well, well well Noelle." Louis rose an eyebrow. "Oooh I just rhymed!"

Harry had a wide smirk on his face, his big dimple right there.

"Hello!" Liam exclaimed, Zayn smiling as he gave me a wave.

They all seemed to be in tuxedos and or suits, plus the ties. Oh, Harry had a bowtie on. Ha ha.

They walked in, me standing to the side.

"You look beautiful!" Niall exclaimed, breaking the silence, but all I was really focusing on was the elevator numbers..

Floor 23..

Floor 22.

Floor 21....

"Thanks." I mumbled. "Here's a deal, um how about you never talk to me again and we pretend nothing happened? Sounds good? Because I'M KIND OF RISKING MY JOB WITH YOU IDIOTS"

They frowned. "So, here's what I'm trying to say. You actually want to keep a shitty job like this?" Harry asks seriously.

I eyed him, the tux hugging his body perfectly.. Wow, woah.

"Um I think I already told you this is the best job I can actually get. And I have somewhere to be." I rolled my eyes.

"You going to the VMA's, right love?" Liam asked.

"YES AND I AM ALREADY LATE! THIS ELEVATOR WON'T GO ANY FASTER!" I complained.

"No problem, you could come and we could give you a lift! No one would ever find out." Louis says almost STUPIDLY. Yes, that's right. I said it..

"I'm assuming you'll ride a limo, and if we are all seen together or if I'm seen coming out of your guys' limo then my life is officially over! Ugh!" I groaned frustratedly, turning my attention back to the elevator floors.

Floor 10...

Floor 9..

Floor 8.

"No! Of coarse, we could just ask the driver to stop a sidewalk away from where the award show is being held! No problem." Zayn shook his head.

"Zayn here is right." Niall agreed, patting his hair as Zayn swatted his hand away. Louis snickered, Liam smiling.

"Well I'm just going to cause you trouble." I simply stated.

"No. It's okay." Harry insisted. "Meet us at the back of the hotel." He nods once before the elevator made a stop, the doors dinging open.

We all made our seperate ways, me hesitantly walking to the front as the boys went the opposite direction. Weird, because they're going in ONE direction. I seriously love my humor, it must be a gift.

Harry and Liam turned to me at the same time it seemed as my eyes locked with theirs.

I bit my lip, watching them turn around and leaving.

I could see my co workers outside of the hotel. Hiding my face, I twirled around speed walking. Thinking I wouldn't get to catch up, I frustratedly slipped my heels off and sprinted the other way.

A/N

Noelle's outfit on the side :)) Well that technically IS Noelle in the picture! x

-BritishBums