Chapter 8

-Noelle's POV-

It's been about half an hour, and I've gone through so many interviews and shots of tons of celebrities. I would freak out inside my little mind once or twice once I saw Little Mix, Rihanna, Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, and etc.

I pulled my camera up, snap shotting those who were posing for us on the red carpet. OH MY GOD THAT IS KYLIE AND KENDALL JENNER DON'T FREAK OUT.

I was hypervenilating as they came up, sending me a smile.

"Hi!"

"Hello!" They both say in unison, waving at my camera.

"So are you two excited for tonight?"

They both nodded.

"Any celebrity highlights? Any requests on seeing some artists tonight?"

"Umm.. I really want to run into Harry Styles from One Direction." Kylie laughed, turning to Kendall.

"Oh my god yes! The boys of One Direction look adorable tonight, we saw them a couple of minutes ago. Sadly, we didn't get to say hello!" She pretended to fake cry, me laughing dryly.

I don't like One Direction. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT.

"So you two are doing tons of magazine photoshoots. How does that feel?" I asked, sending them a smile.

"Amazing! My favorite was posing for the Seventeen magazine photoshoot. Me and Kylie got to keep a couple of outfits. It's unforgetable really." She nods, sending me a smile.

"I love both your dresses by the way!"

They cheered, grinning. "Kim got them for us!"

More and more people passed, this definitely being tons of fun. Never ever going to forget this.

I shifted, turning around.

Someone taps my shoulder then, me twirling back around, to come face to face with..

Harry.

He smiled genuinely, seeing that it was me.

I rose an eyebrow, just wanting to get over this now.. Not a big fan of interviewing these guys here..

"Pose please." I say blankly, motioning.

Once again, they all seem to have different expressions.

They casually pose for my camera, me taking a couple of shots.

Then, they come up for a quick interview. 

"So what have you boys been up to lately?" I asked naturally, but inside I was going to gag..

"Well.. We're gonna leave for the US and UK tour in about a month from now!" Liam starts, smiling at the rest of the boys. I pointed my camera at them, recording.

"Oh, and we're going to be performing tonight which is such a big honor really." Harry nods, still talking nice and slow I see.

I nodded. "Great!" I said almost sarcastically. "So you boys are nominated for what.. Like three awards tonight?" I try to act surprised.

"Yeh! We don't know what we're expecting to come honestly.. Win or lose, it'll all be because of the fans." Louis says cooly. Oh so in front of camera he acts cool, and when he's not, he acts like an eight year old. Well ain't that just a story the press would want to hear.

No, I wouldn't rat him out.. I'm not that bad of a person, I swear!

"Awww." I aww'd. "Isn't that just sweet!" 

They chuckled, because I think they seemed to notice my bad acting.

"So anything you'd like to say to your umm.. Fans?" I asked blankly.

Harry nods, speaking up. "We love you guys with all our hearts!" Harry grins at the camera, leaning an elbow on me. I give him a disapproved look.

He then takes the elbow off, sending me a glare.