Chapter 51

- Noelle's POV -

"Hey." I hear someone speak to me, as I look up.

Wait.. Oh shizballs that's Luke.

I cussed under my breath, flipping over my seat like le ninja that I am.

Closing my eyes tightly, I hear them conversating, and I know that that certain topic is coming..

"Yeah, she stole my boxers a couple days ago."

Blushing heavily, I hear the boys laughing at me hysterically.

"Oh my god." I gushed, getting back up, gesturing desperately.

I get just slightly confused when he smiles at me.

"So.. Do you want em' back, or.." My voice trailed, the boys still laughing at me as I drew a hand out and purposely messed all their styled hair-do's.

"HEY!" Liam frowned.

Zayn gasped, narrowing his eyes.

"NOELLE!" Louis groaned.

"NOT THE CURLS WOMAN"

I laughed to myself, Luke chuckling.

"But yeah, you can keep them. Since you looked like you really wanted them."

I face palmed, the three other boys smirking.

Oh Luke.

"Wipe those smirks off your Aussie faces." I snapped. They silenced.

"I love you." I quickly added, biting my lip as they smiled satisfied.

- Leah's POV -

I groaned loudly, hitting the horn constantly.

"GET OUT OF THE ROAD OLD LADY!" I constantly beeped the horn agressively.

After years and years of waiting for the lady to cross the road, I immediately stepped on the gas.

Glancing at the time, I sighed. It was five minutes til' their flight, and I was almost at the airport. Would I make it?..

I just have to tell the boys I love them. And give Niall a hug. Yeah.

- Noelle's POV -

"FLIGHT 180 WILL BE LEAVING IN 5-7 MINUTES, I REPEAT 5-7 MINUTES, THANK YOU FOR WAITING." The intercom echoed throughout the whole airport.

Wait.. Flight 180 was their flight.

Sighing, I glanced at them, Niall almost at the verge of tears.

"I'm sorry she isn't here, Niall." I smiled weakly, patting him on the back.

"I-it's okay..Maybe it's for the best."

"We'll always remember you guys. I mean.. How couldn't we. You've caused us physical pain and mental pain.." My voice trailed as they laughed. "But.. Thanks for everything. I'm not lying. Thanks for giving me a life I would've only dreamed of. I'm sure Leah would've said the same.

Louis pretended to fake cry, pulling me into his arms.

"Aww Lou." I blinked my eyes. Why are my eyes sweating? Pfft..

"You know what, you are the pap of the week for me." He said through my hair as I chuckled, tightly hugging him.

"Thanks for not being a snobby pap. I was wrong." Liam sighed.

I nod. "That's okay.. Thanks for not being a jerk off popstar." I smiled, hugging Liam next.

"You know you're actually kind of the little sister that I never had." Liam shrugged, patting me on the head.