Chapter 68

A/N: So as you guys know, I really like writing my feelings out. Like, whatever I feel, I try to write it into a chapter in anyway possible. Last chapter, I had the good case of those 5SOS feels ;) but heeey, chillax people this fanfic isn't turning into a 5SOS one! I think it's too late to change the type of fanfic, soo.. This is staying as a One Direction one! I just had to add those other four boys in it (: But anyway, let's continue!

- BritishBums xox

__________________________________

Throughout the show, I would find Harry looking at me,then looking away.. I think he thought it wasn't obvious, but it really was!

"How many times has Harry looked at you?' Leah chuckled.

"Six times." I sighed. Was it weird I was counting?.. Yeah.

"He looks like he likes you." Hayley nudges me, pointing at Harry.

I frowned. "No, that was like a before kind of thing." I tell her, shrugging.

"Before?.. You guys were together? Harry Styles?" Her eyes widened as I chuckled.

"We're friends with them, remember? But yeah, I guess it just.. Kinda happened."

"Well you can't say that you still don't have feelings for him.. One thing that I learned, is that if you liked someone, then this teensy little part of you can still like him again."

"I don't know about that. I mean we both promised to move on, yeh know?"

"He doesn't look like he's moved on." She chuckled, me catching his eyes again, this time, both of us locking stare.

This time though, he smiled at me before continuing to belt out lyrics to one of their songs.. Wait, I know this one..

I think it was Kiss You.

I groaned. You know, Hayley's reason was actually really sensible.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

* THAT NIGHT *

As the show finished, we were all about to clear out, seeing that the boys were long gone off the stage.

Until I hear that usual giddy voice, me chuckling.

"WAIT EVERYONE! Don't leave just yet. Harry insists we do one last song." Niall nods.

"We've never done this one live.. But we will now!" Liam held a thumbs up, girls giggling further in the crowd.

"This one's for a girl, named Noelle." Harry speaks, quite exhausted.

My eyes widened.

Leah smiled, as if she knew this was going to happen..

"Leah, did you know about this?" I spoke into her ear.

She shrugged. "Sorry! But you'll like it!"

Hayley nudged me. "He's talking about you!'

"Pfft, there's tons of Noelle's here." I shrugged nervously. Just like the first time he called me out long time ago..

That was probably like six months back..

Wow we've known these boys for so long.

"This is for the Noelle in the front row by the way." Harry quickly added before music started playing.

Leah and Hayley smirked, turning to me.

I sighed, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I'm sorry for being a stupid jerk. I'm sorry for everything. But I know.." His voice trails, fixing his curls.

His eyes peer into mine, as I anxiously bit down on my lower lip.

"You're Still The One." He says slowly, before Liam starts it off.

Hello, hello, I know it's been a while But baby,

I got something that I really wanna let you know,

yeah, something that I wanna let you know oh oh oh

My eyes softened, lips parting in shock.

What?..

Call me blind, whatever.. I had no idea, as in no clue that he felt that way still?..

I mean.. Yeah, we've had that kind of relationship.. Months ago.

But lord, I thought he was completely over that by now.

I guess I was wrong.

My heart started beating it rapidly as he sang the lyrics to me.

You're all I think about baby,

I was so stupid for letting you go

but I know you're still the one

you might have moved on, but girl

you should know that I-I-I know you're still the one..

I know I say it too much

but I won't ever give up,

He smiled cheekily at that as I blushed heavily, looking down.

Towards the end, Leah forced me to look up and look at them as I groaned.

Now I'm back at your door,

you're looking at me unsure..

Gulping, I anxiously looked up.

Harry had tears in his eyes by the end of the song, as I gasped, holding a hand to my mouth.

"Good night guys, thank you!" Louis exclaimed, looking at Harry worriedly.

All the boys looked at him sympathetically, my breath hitching in my throat.

I had to do something.. I couldn't just stand here like an idiot..

"WAIT!" I called before they left the stage.

"Give me a boost." I tell Hayley and Leah to lift me up on stage.

"We can't carry you!" Leah shook her head.

"I got it." I find Paul smiling at me.

I smiled back, holding my arms out.

I remembered meeting him for a first time.. We didn't end on good terms.

But now i'm happy to see he's okay with me and Leah now.

He easily carries me and sets me on stage.

Hurriedly, I run towards Harry, panting.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry." I breathed out, setting my hands on his chest. I squeezed my eyes closed.

"Noelle.. It wasn't your fault, I was stupid to act so rude to you these past few weeks and I was just stupid." He gushed. He looked extremely tired, I could see him sweating.

"Ugh I'm going to kill you." I muttered through gritted teeth, pulling him into a kiss, his soft lips planting on mine firmly.

I breathed in, tilting my head to the side as he let me wrap my legs around his waist. Harry instinctively cupped my thighs, my hands in his curls.

I missed that. I missed his lips a lot.

I missed him.