Chapter 4

The next day, was my day of lazy. It was my day off, basically.

The next day would probably be the best day in the history of my job. It's crazy. It's more than crazy.. IT'S INSANE!

Right now, I was sprawled over the couch, eating a bowl of cereal as I watched some spongebob.

What? It's the only thing I can watch during mornings! A grown woman needs her spongebob sometimes.

Don't worry, I don't live alone. Well technically I do.. But anyways I live on the 69th floor in a fancy hotel for free. Isn't that awesome?! But it's only because I know the hotel manager. Supposedly, my mom and him were best friends, and then he was nice enough to offer me the biggest hotel suite in this hotel FOR FREE! And he said I could stay here for as long as I want. I really do live the 'suite' life.

Ha ha. Get it?

I nearly almost drop my bowl when I see the pictures I took on the telly once I switched to a random channel. I smiled proud of my works.

"JARVIS!" I gasped as the little kitten hopped onto my lap, accidentally knocking the cereal bowl out of my hand. Yeah, I have a little kitten. She's six months old!

The cereal fell on the carpet, making me groan. It was tough to take out stains.. I guess I should just get the maids to clean it. Another awesome thing, I could order all the room service I wanted, and the hotel manager would take care of it!

But I hated abusing the opportunity.. "Oh Jarvis." I sighed, scratching her under the ear slightly. She purred, setting her head on my arm as if she was saying 'More scratching!'

I chuckled, petting her before setting the kitten down back on the ground. "Now go do your business little guy, I'll get you some food." I pat it before it knew what it was going to do.

Quickly dialling room service, a boy picks up at two rings.

"Ello?"

"Uhh.. Is this room service?" I asked.

"Err.. Y-yeah, it's room service." A feminine British accent speaking. Who else had that voice so feminine?

"Thanks so much for picking up! Oh my god, I have this cereal spill all over my carpet!" I sighed in relief, falling back on the couch.

"Umm.. Of coarse! We'll get that done in a jiffy! What's your name, sweet?"

I didn't feel comfortable telling strangers my name.. "Um I'm in Room 103 on floor 69."

He bubbled out a loud cackle, as well as this boy's friends in the background.

"Oh my god." I frowned. "Am I on speaker?"

"Yes ma'am you are very much on speaker!"

"Could you please un-speaker my voice?"

"Sure ma'am, sorry about that." He says in a mockingly squeaky voice as laughs echoed once again.

"What?" I narrowed my eyes. I've never talked to cleaning people like this in my entire life..

"Could you just please get up here and clean the mess." I sighed, running my fingers through my hair.

"We'll be there in a jiffy, love." Was the last thing I heard before he hung up.

I sighed, walking into the kitchen and picking out some cat food from under the glass sink.

Setting it on the granite counter, I pried it open, pouring some in Jarvis's food bowl.

Once it filled up, I shook it, setting it right on the ground. "JARVIS!! Food is ready!" I called, leaning back in the process.