Chapter 21

-Noelle's POV-

I honestly felt like I was going to throw up rainbows. The bad rainbows..

"No!" Me and Harry seemed to yell at the same time, as Niall and Louis smiled smugly.

"It's a dare! It has to be fair and square." Louis goes.

"Ugh rhyming is my thing." I frowned.

But you know why this can't happen? Because this is my first kiss. And I can't just waste my first kiss in a dare in truth or dare.

I know, I know. You might think: I'm 20 and I hadn't had my first kiss yet?

Yeah it's true.

I'm a bit of a loser.. Okay so that's all done, I am NOT going to have my first kiss with Styles. Amd I am not going to have it french kissing?! Okay.

Everyone started chanting 'do it!' Me groaning loudly.

Harry went up to me, and whispered into my ear, "It's alright, you don't have to kiss me."

I did it once.. Oh wait. Would that be considered as my first kiss back there in the elevator?

UGH. Wow, now I'm going to have to tell my future children that I had my first kiss in a broken elevator when I was having nervous break downs?! WITH a pop star? No, doesn't sound good.

I bit my lip.

"Aww wittle Noelle is a wittle coward!" Louis continued to taunt.

"I am not a coward!" I repeat, narrowing my eyes. I'm seriously going to rip his head off.

"Well all it is, is a kiss! Don't tell me you're afraid of our little Haz here."

"And plus whatever happens in this room, stays in this room." Niall shrugged.

"You are the evillest!" Liam pointed at Louis.

I sighed loudly. This was going to be really awkward I just knew it.

"I'll kiss you, if you kiss me?" Harry smiled slightly, itching the back of his neck.

It took me awhile to process his question, before I nodded without even thinking.

"Alright. Let's do this." I do a little stretch, as if I'm preparing for the olympics.

Before I got myself together, his lips had slowly met mine, me freezing like I would always do under someone's touch.

I kissed back slowly, his tongue slipping into mine hesitantly. I furrowed my eyebrows, a bit thrown off by the kiss as I kissed back, tilting my head to the side.

I lift up a foot in style as if in those movies.

I pecked his lips once more before unusually pulling away.

"Now that is what you call a kiss!" Zayn clapped.

"Oh god that was beautiful!" Leah cheered, grinning widely. All of them cheered, Harry breathing out in relief. "Oh god I did horrible, sorry. I could feel that I did." He gushed.

Did he feel what I just felt? Because I was honestly a bit shaken. This kiss was different thoughbecause I just realized what his tongue could do.

"Well you did better than I did." I chuckled.

I'M STUPID UGHH.. I AM HUMILIATING MYSELF IN FRONT OF AN INCREDIBLY HOT AND FIT POPSTAR.

Oops.

I did not just say that, wait..

"You think that I'm hot and fit?" Harry smiled widely and both amusedly.

"No! Oh my god I did not mean that." I tried to explain desperately.

"Are we missing something here,because I think we are?" Liam turns to me and Harry.

"No of coarse not. Nope. Just no." I laughed nervously, ruffling my hair.

I just made it even weirder, because I said that he was hot OH MY GOD I HAVE GOT TO LEARN HOW TO RESTRAIN MY THOUGHTS I AM DEAD SERIOUS.

I did not think he was hot. So why did I even say that?

Harry still smiled widely at me. It was like cupid swooped out of nowhere and arched one of those love arrows, aiming at him.

But eventually, something red came and killed cupid because no we can't keep going lovey dovey like this.

"Alright moving on. I'm going next." I assumed because Louis had based the dare on me.

"Louis, truth or dare?" I plastered a fake smile on my face. Revenge time!

Harry plopped onto the couch right next to me, rolling his head to the side as he sent me smile. I smiled back, but turned back to Louis.

"Dare of coarse!" He said cockily.

"Alright, I dare you to kiss Niall."

Niall made a gagging face, eyes widening as he looked at Louis.

Louis gulped. "What, pfft that's nothing."

"Go on." I motioned, Leah smirking at me as if she was saying 'Well played Noelle.'

"This is crazy, no one has ever dared Lou to kiss someone of the same gender!" Liam bit his lip, but you could see the amusement in his eyes anyway.

Niall looked nervously over at me and then at Louis. "We should probably go eat something instead." He reasoned, Louis about to agree. Harry cut him off, saying "Oh no I'm sure we could finish this dare first."

I bubbled out a laugh as I nodded in agreement.

"okay, let's just get it over with." Louis rolled his eyes. "But just a peck on the lips."

Niall waved him off as Louis scooted closer to the boy.

"I'm sorry I have to get this on video." Zayn shook his head.

"No! Don't you dare." Leah frowned.

"I'll put it on Vine!" Harry grinned, me smacking the phone out of his hands.

"Oh my god that was an iPhone 5!" He grunted, staring at his phone that had fallen to the ground.

"Well you're lucky it's carpet." I chuckled.

Niall had made the first move, slamming his lips onto Louis' as they immediately pull away, Louis looking as if he was going to puke.

"Ahh.." Niall hissed, wiping his hands over his mouth as he closed his eyes tightly.

We all burst out laughing, me clenching my stomach.

"Nothing will come out of this room. Okay?" Louis ran a hand through his hair.

"Agreed." I nodded, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh please Lou, you enjoyed that." Niall laughed.