Chapter 39

- Noelle's POV -

"Perfect." I whispered, smiling as I flipped through the photos previously taken.

"You know you should've became an actress instead, Leah!" I exaggerated, motioning at her as she laughed.

"Oh I'm flattered!"

"I finished the article!" Harry called from my laptop with the other boys surrounded around it.

"Mmkay! Just print it out and we'll go! And Harry, make sure NO typos!"

"Kay no typos, got it!" He called back.

"Still surprised why you guys aren't dating." Niall said quietly.

"Because Harry is the last person on this planet I'd ever be with." I chuckled.

Lying, he's the first person on this planet I'd be with. Probably because I'm already with him? Ugh wow okay.

"Heard that girlie! If you won't have him, I will!" Louis exclaimed.

Rolling my eyes, Harry smiled slightly.

"Okay we're going!"

"WE?" They all said in unison.

"Yes, I need back up!" I groaned.

"You know we could go to juvy for this?!" Louis rose his hands up.

"We aren't going to children jail smarty pants!" I walked right up to him, flicking him in the forehead. "Maybe you will, but not me." I pointed.

"HEY! AND OW!" He narrowed his eyes.

"HA. HA. HA." I laughed mockingly in his face.

"Oh my god can we just do this before the place opens? And you know if Lexi finds out we brought celebrities into the hive, we are so dead.."

"We aren't getting caught. Okay?" I smiled. "If these idiots don't touch anything, then yes we will make it out before sunrise."

"When did you become so bad?..I raised you well!" Leah smiled, patting me on the shoulder.

"Oh my god I feel like a power ranger.." Zayn whispered.

"Did you mean a spy because man am I slick!"

---------------------

We crawled in the dark empty offices of the hive, the replacement folder in my hands.

"Okay. Who wants to stay up front and be the look out." Harry nodded.

"Me and Liam will stay up front, just wait for the signal." Louis whisper shouted.

"Wait! What's the signal?!" I whispered back, but it was to late because they had already crawled away quickly.

Face palming, I shook my head.

"Leah and Niall, stay here incase there's security." I say.

"Okay I'll knock twice on this desk if I see any security." Leah responded.

"And.. I'll do the same." Niall pondered.

Zayn and Harry came along with me, as we quickly made our way across to the main office.

Both were pretty distracted by their surroundings.

"Sabotage Kim Kardashian?!" Zayn read aloud.

"No that was not my idea." I pointed.

"This is like.. FBI headquarters."

"Ha ha, is Selena Gomez pregnant." Harry laughed, still reading all the notes taken on the main board.

"Praying that Justin Bieber is NOT the father." I say in a Maury show voice.

"OH MY GOD YOU WATCH MAURY TOO" Zayn gasped.

I shushed him. "Quiet will you?! And yes I do watch Maury on the weekends."

"I love that show." Harry whispered in a low voice, nudging me.

I smiled as we finally reached the left wing of the hive which was where Lexi's office was at.

"Zayn stay at the door, mate." Harry nodded.

"Okay, um I'll give a signal when I see something."

I am officially Ninja Noelle. Yes!

__________________________

A/N:

OK PLEASE DONT KILL ME LOL

This was another filler, but this time I AM POSITIVE that the next chapter will be longer!

Btw, I'm updating Staying With The Enemy again!

Also suscribe to my youtube accounts that i put trailers on and videos of reviews??

For book reviews: BritishBumsReviews

For trailers: BritishBums

PLEASE SUSCRIBE TO THOSE!

Thankssss :)

- BritishBums xox