Chapter 38

-Noelle's POV-

"Soo..You stole an article that was supposed to be published about me." Harry's eyes were widened slightly.

"Yes I didn't want to put your career at stake." I bit my lip.

"Y-you stole it?!" He repeated, completely panicking. "Where is it now?!"

"In my room! But.. I'm planning to shred it." I sighed.

"You can't.. You'll get fired if someone finds out." He shook his head.

Groaning, I set my head in my hands, trying to think of something.

"Well what are you going to do now?"

About to sigh again, an idea suddenly hit me like this colorful brick.

"OH MY GOD I HAVE AN IDEA!" I grinned, looking at Harry. "And Plan A is on it's way."

"Right now? It's nearly 3 in the morning, Noelle." He reminded.

"Yeah I know." I say nonchalantly, getting to my feet.

"What's your plan exactly?" He asked, a bit anxious.

"Relax okay, this will be good." I nodded.

"We're going to switch the articles once the tabloids come to pick it up first thing in the morning before my boss gets there. It's simple, we just make a different article, sneak into the hive, and keep it on my boss's desk. By the time Lexi gets into her office, she wouldn't even know that we sent in a different article!"

"That's crazy!" Harry followed.

"Not really! Yuh know we might not even get caught!"

"We?"

"Yes we, we're going to need Leah and Niall for this." I smiled.

"And if you lose your job?"

"I'm not going to! Ninja me, right?" I do a little dance, Harry chuckling.

"Okay, I'm trusting you." He rose an eyebrow, as I grinned, giving him a side hug.

"It's simple, only if Niall and Leah are in with this." I shrugged.

****

"You're going to sneak into the hive." Leah rose her eyebrows, standing there in her pajamas.

"Yes! Please, please please do this for me, Leah." I begged.

Me and Harry went back to our own hotel rooms to go confront Niall and Leah and ask if they were in, but of course at the end they would be in on the plan because I'm the kind of person who gets what she wants.. Yeah I've got to admit I'm a bit spoiled.

"So you want me to be part of a fake article. With Niall." She narrowed her eyes.

"Well it would be considered "real" to the tabloids, but PLEASEEE!" I whaled, getting n my knees and grabbing her hands.

She groaned. "Listen, I'm in only if Niall is. But if he isn't then I'm out."

I squealed, clapping.

"You're really doing all of this for Harry?"

I tensed at the certain question. What should I say?!

"N-no, ha ha. I'm doing this for the boys because they're our friends."

Leah shrugged.

Truly,yes I'm technically doing this for Harry because.. Weirdly, I actually care about him like he does to me.

But maybe Leah would kill me if she found out.. I was feeling a bit guilty about it, but right now all I was dealing with was..

Protecting Harry. UGH WHY AM I SO NICE

I SHOULD BE ON SANTA CLAUSE'S NICE LIST AND HE SHOULD JUST GET ME ALL THE FUDGECAKES IN THE WORLD.

Leah sighed. "Well I guess they're my friends to by now.." Her voice trailed.

"So you'll do it?!" I grinned.

****

"Why are all four boys here?" I questioned, as we stood in my hallway.

"They wanted to come.." Harry pouted.

"Oh. Well okay. More people is good." I held a thumbs up. "So Niall, you're in?"

"Only if Leah is." He nods.

"That's the exact same thing she said, so both of you better decide." I pointed.

"You surely are crazy, are you Noelle?" Louis smirked.

"But that's nice of you to think about Haz here." Liam added, smiling.

"No, ew I'm doing this for all of you." I say realistically, mentally giving myself brownie points.

"Wow we love you!" Zayn actually says.

I aww'd, my eyes softening for a little before I returned to my old self. "Okay. I'll get my camera, and you guys wait here."

Quickly rushing inside, I snatched my camera, running back out to the hall.

"Okay. Leah, Niall, pose as if I'm not even here." I nod. "This is going front cover, sooo.. Make it good." I shrugged, motioning the other boys away.

"Umm.." Leah pondered.

"Just pretend you're talking, smile at each other." I nod, backing up a bit so the picture would look more natural.

Snapping quickly, they shift, Niall holding her hand. Grinning, I was happy for both myself and Leah as I snapped that picture.

This was going to be so good.. At least it would save me from losing my job, or ruining Harry's image.

_____________________

A/N:

That was just a filler so CHILLIO MY PEOPLERS

I hope that was good! I'm posting again tomorrow :)

Thanks guyssss I'm gonna go and watch World War Z!

Vote and comment pls!

-BritishBums xox