Chapter 31

-Noelle's POV-

*RECAP*

"If it's my favorite animal, it's--"

"No, umm.. Will you be my girlfriend?"

My head immediately lifted off his shoulder, me looking the boy straight in the eye. He just.. He..

HE ASKED ME THE QUESTION. OH GOOD GOD.

Was this right? Was I really going to say yes to that question? Was I?

My eyes softened. "Harry, I.. I don't think it'll be a good idea right now." I sighed, shaking my head.

He pursed his lips, pondering. "We can keep this relationship a secret..You and me, Noelle. Just you and me."

I actually processed what he was trying to say. I mean yes The words 'Yes, I want to be you girlfriend' was right on the tip of my tongue, but.. I understood what he was trying to say.

"So we're going to keep it a secret. Like completely a secret?" I mumbled, looking up at him.

"Mhm." He hummed. "I mean all these things that are happening to the both of us.. I get why the public doesn't need to know we're together." He nodded. "But we could always be together, keeping it between the both of us, yuh know?" He smiled slightly.

I sighed, pursing my lips.

It took me awhile to answer, but I looked up at him.

"Soo.. Just you and me," I pulled a small smile.

Harry nods, pulling me into his arms. "Is that a yes I'm hearing?"

"So let me get this straight." I muttered, ravelling my arms around his torso as my legs unawarely tangled in with his.

"The other boys won't now about this?"

"Nope."

"Not even Leah?"

"Nope, just both of us."

I smiled, feeling actually positive about his idea.

"Well I never knew you were this clever." I rose an eyebrow.

"How long do you think we'll keep this up, though?.."

"For however long we can I guess.." I shrugged.

"So you'll be my secret girlfriend?!" Harry asked excitedly.

I nodded smiling. "Yeah, I'll be your secret girlfriend."

"YESSS!" He cheered like a little kid who just won a game at a carnival as I laughed.

My eyes widened as he kisses me softly. Well that's not what a little kid at a carnival would do, but I'm not complaining..

I have a boyfriend now..Well a secret boyfriend.

I NOELLE HALLICK IS NO LONGER SINGLE! YESSSS! I AM REALLY ON A ROLL, I'M NOT EVEN PLAYING!

But you know what, we just might need a distraction for the other paps so it'll throw them off. I mean just so they'll forget about the topic of me and Harry being seen out together.

Still thinking. Huh.

He pecks me over and over again on the lips, me bubbling a laugh out.

"You're laugh never gets old." He spoke through my lips, our noses brushing in a quick eskimo kiss.

"My laugh is nothing but unnatractive." I retorted.

"They sound like bells to my ears." He motion, me laughing.