Chapter 52

- Noelle's POV -

The ride back to the hive was silent, both me and Leah just taking in what we just lost.

I set my head on the window, letting out a deep sigh.

Yeah, maybe it was for the good that me and Harry ended it like this..

Being friends. But obviously ending it with a really romantic kiss.

Really? Once I find a guy that I actually really really liked.. He had to leave.

I mean I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. Harry was way out of my league.

"H-he said.. He liked me." Leah stuttered out, biting her lip as she clenched the wheel.

"Niall?" I glanced at her. "Is that why you kissed him?"

"Maybe.. Maybe I did like him too.'' She mumbled, still keeping her eyes on the road.

"I just don't know why he couldn't have told me earlier so we had time.. I-I wish we didn't only have one minute to confess our feelings to each other. I wish he didn't have to go." She gushed, tears brimming her eyes.

"Look. Maybe it was for the best. We weren't even supposed to meet them for god sakes. They had to leave sometime." I sighed, running a hand through my hair.

"We're losers aren't we. Hell, we work for the paparazzi." She grunted, as we stopped at a stoplight.

"There's one thing we could do." I shrugged.

"What's that?''

"Move on.."

**THREE MONTHS LATER**

"WOOO THE CASH IS IN BABY!" I waved our paychecks in the air as I hopped on the couch.

"Really?! GIMME GIMME IT!" Leah shrieked, jumping up and down desperately.

"Here come and get it!" I exclaimed, throwing it in the air as she catches it perfectly.

"When you're ready come and get it," Leah sang.

"Na na na na, na na na naa" I muttered, concentrating on opening my paycheck.

Ripping the thing open, I read the paper.

"How much did you get?" Leah looked up at me.

"600 bucks this week." I danced, her chuckling.

''602 dollars and 3 cents." Leah smirked as I groaned.

"It's by two dollars and three cents!"

"I still got it better." Leah pointed, setting the paycheck on the coffee table.

"But plus the fifty bucks that you gave me." I chuckled.

She sighed. "Yeah, yeah. You won your fifty dollars."

I smirked, plopping onto the couch next to her.

I just got home from work, and I guess today was a good day you could say.

Good god, I rhymed again!

"How was it?" Leah asks.

"Well aside from Selena Gomez hitting the back of the rental van, I went to Disneyland."

"Disneyland?"

"Yeah, but for free because they know I'm the press."

"Ah." She nods.

"I saw Justin shirtless." I blurted out as she laughed.

"Lucky you?'..'

"And then miraculously, he remembered who I was from the day that the.. Um.. One Direction surprised me, and yeah he gave me a hug. Shirtless!" I shrieked, grinning.

"SHIRTLESS?!"

"YES!"

"OHHH THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING THEN!"

I smiled, as she flipped her phone out.

"What ya doin?"

"Something." She mumbled, tapping away on her phone.

I crane my neck to nose in, watching her go through her contacts and stop on a certain one.

"It's time." She breathed out, about to call the number.

"Oh my god.. You're gonna call Niall?" I bit my lip.

"No never mind, I can't.." She shook her head, changing her mind.

"You will! Now call him, and tell him."

"I can't, what happened to 'moving on'?"

"Well tell him that you don't want anything to do with him, and hang up. Then, delete him from your contacts."

Leah sighed, hesitantly dialling the number and putting it on speaker.

"Hullo?" Yup that sure is Niall.

Leah's eyes widened. "Uh hi this is Norma Withers, and I was wondering i-if you still wanted your chicken!' She panicked, shrugging as I rose an eyebrow.

"Oh is it fried?.." Niall asked, clueless that it was the girl that he

confessed his feelings to at the airport about three months ago.

"No um.. Your order's cancelled okay adios." Leah gushed, hanging up as she groaned.

"What was that?!"

"I panicked Noelle, okay! Just hearing his voice again makes me panic."

"Norma Withers??.." I narrowed my eyes as she sighed.

"I panicked." She repeated.

"Well that was smooth, Norma." I grumbled.

_______________________________

A/N:

QUIZ!! ANSWER THESE THREE QUESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS!

1. Where did Noelle and the boys first run into each other?

2. What coarse did Noelle take in college but failed?

3. Name one music artist/s that Noelle and Leah like.

ANSWER THOSE QUESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS TO TEST HOW MUCH U PAY ATTENTION TO THE BOOK!!

200 COMMENTS?? :)

I MIGHT BE GONE FOR A SEVERAL DAYS DO ANSWER THOSE QUESTIONS WHILE IM GONE!

Have fun! (:

- BritishBums xox