Chapter 34

Noelle's POV

"Well what do we do now?" I put my hands in the pockets of my varsity jacket.

"Have to call Niall." Leah nods once.

Watching her, she seems to dial quickly, pressing the phone to her ear.

"Niallll, we're hereee," Leah holds her words out. "Um yeah we're up front. Okay..Yeah, uh huh. Mmkay. byee"

I smiled, as she looked at me weirdly.

"Awkward." I muttered as fans literally were stood a fair distance away from me amd Leah and they were all whispering.

"Stay away from Harry."

"Yeah! Who are you?!"

"What are you even doing here?"

"You're so ugly!"

"Ugh shut up already!" Leah defended me, me biting my lip.

"Okay I think we should get out of here now."

"Not now, Niall wants us to meet him at the back of the place!"

I groaned, not feeling really wanted here..Umm yeah.

"Don't listen to those fools! You aren't even with him so why bother to listen to their bull crap!"

"Yeah." I chuckled lightly as we made our way towards the back, just where Niall wanted. Inside I was feeling soo guilty..

I was looking at Leah as we walked, bumping into a REALLY tall and broad body. He was a bit bulky as well.

"Uhh hello?" I accidentally say as a question, looking up.

"Nice try girls." He looks at us expectantly, easily carrying me and Leah in both of his arms like dolls.. The barbie dolls of coarse, ha ha.

"HEY! Put us down buddy!" Leah exclaimed, slamming her hands over his head.

"Yeah or we're calling the cops?" It accidentally came as a question.

"Try and sneak in without security, and---"

"Paul!" The Irish accent comes out of nowhere, saving our lives from this gigantic man.

"Oh so your name's Paul huh? What, Paul Blart the mall cop?" I taunt, narrowing my eyes.

"You know these girls, Niall?" He turns around, still easily carrying us in his arms.

"Yes! Put them down!" He pouted.

Paul here sets us down on our feet.

"Well lovely meeting you too, Paul." Leah said sarcastically.

"Pfft, yeah." I set a hand on my waist.

"Paul, these two hot girls tonight are Leah and Noelle. And they're both paparazzi."

"What?!" He exclaimed.

"Oh and now he's being prejudice!" Leah points, narrowing her eyes.

"Wow, Mr. Evil he is huh?"

"Niall I'm going to have to clothe check them if they're trying to be sneaky." He said, still ignoring us.

Yup this is Paul huh.

Niall nods, crossing his arms as he waits.

Paul here takes out those beepy sensor thingys.

"Legs apart, hands behind your head." He instructs.

Me and Leah seem to do it in unison.

"This feels like we're in an airport." I smirked.