Chapter 71 *last chapter*

.

.

.

.

- Noelle -

.

.

.

* TWO MONTHS LATER *

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The front cover of the magazine I was currently reading, read.

' Harry Styles and Niall Horan from One Direction.. Very bad boys! '

I flipped through the pages, reading the section written about us.

' Will love take it to dating a pap? Maybe. For these boys, they'd try anything! We have the pictures and interviews to prove it! Harry Styles (19) says: "Noelle will never not be special to me.. Nobody knew about the relationship we had, so why judge? They're great girls. Maybe you should think before you say." Seems that both these girls quit their paparazzi jobs just to be with the One Direction boys! Now that's what I call a way to fight for love. Too bad, the paparazzi's lost two great people on the team. Noelle (20) says: "My boss was a treacherous mess! I hated her. It was good to finally get out of there." Leah (19) responded quite humorously, "Exactly! Funny thing is, I trashed the place before we walked out for good." They seemed to take care of that very maturely.. Not. But I'm sure every single fan would love to be in those girls shoes right now! Turns out they were hired to work as professional photographers for One Direction instead! What. A. Life. For more exclusive pictures, turn to page 69! '

I shook my head, smiling. Another article. Somehow, I'd always feel down whenever I'd read one of these guys back then, but I was happy.

To think I used to be the one writing these little articles and taking the photos.. Was insane.

I was happy to be living in a new perspective now. Maybe because me and Leah are being the ones on tabloids and tv shows this time.. It was crazy and insane.

Setting down the magazine, I was alone in the dressing room, Leah being who knows where.

It was a peaceful silence, before five boys came in chatting animatedly.

"Babe! Babe! Babe!' Harry yelped, running over to me and quickly kissing me.

"What?" I chuckled, looking at him weirdly.

"We need you on stage." He grinned, me groaning.

"Why?" I whaled.

They didn't even answer my question before I was literally lifted up above their heads as I screamed.

"HEY PUT ME DOWN!" I shouted, but I didn't move a lot because I was afraid if I did, I'd fall.

But before I even knew it, I was set on stage, screaming girls.. Just being their fangirl selves.

"This is Noelle! She's our new exclusive photographer, as well as.." Louis' voice trailed.

"NIALL PUT ME DOWN" I could already hear Leah backstage, me laughing.

It took awhile before Niall managed to put her on stage, as her eyes widened.

"What is this?" She whispered to me, as I shrugged.

"And this is Leah everybody!" Niall said tiredly, me smiling amusedly.

"We just wanted to introduce them to you." Harry smiled, as I bit my lip.