Chapter 65

* ONE WEEK LATER *

- Noelle -

Now, me and Leah are on a voyage to the Madame Tussauds museum where they do all those celebrity wax figures here in LA.

Yes, we are finally back in LA, and we're done seeing those boys for awhile since their tour is over.

"I'm so excited!" Leah groaned, as of now we were in a taxi cab.

I chuckled. "I really wanna get a picture with the Justin Bieber."

"His wax figure looks like tupac in white version." Leah joked, me smacking her arm.

"I was kidding! Jesus, Noelle." She laughed.

"That's so mean." I fake cried, her side hugging me.

"Just no." I say, as she smirked.

Adjusting my beanie, I tugged my coat tighter around me.

- Harry -

"Hey, Leah texted me that they were going to Madame Tussauds." Niall smiled.

I sighed. At least she still even talked to Niall..

I haven't gotten one thing from Noelle. Not even a text.

I noticed I was kind of being a jerk towards her.. But that's only because I really, really...

"We should totally go see them. I don't even think they know we're back in LA." Louis chuckled.

"Yeah! That would be fun. We could prank them." Niall laughed.

"Oh my god, that's a good idea." I agreed, chuckling.

"Then.. To Madame Tussauds we go!" Zayn exclaimed.

----------

"Wow. Oh my god that's Johnny Depp!" Leah exclaimed, slinging her camera over her shoulder.

"You meant his wax version?" I smirked.

"Oh my god look it's Noelle!" I hear someone behind me.

I furrowed my eyebrows. What?

"You're Noelle Hallick!" This teenage girl came up to me.

"Uhh.. Yep, that's me." I chuckled nervously.

"You're literally the best person here! Along with Leah! Can I get a picture?!"

All that was going through my head was..

Whaaat.

"I don't think we're very.. Photogenic." Leah bit her lip.

"Of course you girls are! You're pretty and funny!"

Wow.. I love her. Not in that way, but hey! She knew who we were!

We ended up taking a few photos with her as she grinned, looking about.. 16? No, I think 17. I don't know.

"What's your name?" Leah smiled.

"I'm Hayley." She smiled back.

"Tell us about yourself, yeah?" I nodded, draping an arm around her shoulder as we moved through the rest of the museum.

"Well.. I'm 16, going on 17. I play guitar for my band.. But we're not famous or anything, we just do it for fun." She shrugged. "And I love playing and making music, pretty much.. Oh and I have a dog named Shaggy."

I chuckled. "Wow! That's awesome! You definitely remind me of.."

My eyes widened. She would kind of be the perfect girl for one of the 5SOS boys.

Just by her graphic tee shirt and ripped jeans, she'd be almost perfect!

Leah smiled widely, noticing as well.

"Favorite bands?" I asked.

"Oh.. Well, let's see." She pondered.

"I really, really like Green Day, ADTR, Paramore, All Time Low.. Oh and I like that other band! Um, Five Second of Summer? They're sick guys." She nods, smiling.

"Wow!" Leah exclaimed.

I take my phone out, texting the first number I see on my contact list.

And that is Ashton.

Me: ASHHHHYYYY :B

We talk to her more, seeing she was really REALLY cool!

Her hair was dyed a bright, faded blue at the ends and her make up was so cool, ugh she's cool!

"Call us sometime! We'd love to let you meet a couple of friends!" I nodded.

"Sure! What's your number?" She smiled.

******

We've been here at Madame Tussauds for about an hour now, and we took so many pictures..

We even ran into Jack and Finn Harries!

Yes, they are very dreamy. We got pictures with them.. Tehe.

As me and Leah turned the corner, we find some hilarious wax figures of the boys.

As in, One Direction.

We both started laughing.

"Oh my god, I didn't even know they had their own?!" Leah laughed.

"Oh my god, let's take pictures." I laughed with her as we walked towards them.

Leah smirks, waving a hand in front of all their faces.

"They look so real don't they?" Leah inspects the five figures as I chuckled.

"Yes. Definitely.' I agreed.

"Okay, I'll take a picture of you first." Leah chuckled, motioning.

I grinned, running to the back of them and crawling under Harry's legs and posing there.

Leah doubled over in laughter as she snapped the picture.

I did more, doing the bunny ears on wax figure Zayn and Liam.

Lastly, I kissed wax figure Harry on the cheek, doing a thumbs up as I grinned.

Leah sighs, still laughing shaking her head.

We switch positions, me taking the photos.

Leah kisses wax figure Niall on the cheek, when...

All of them start moving, Leah screaming, me flinching and screaming as well.

Niall turned his head, both of them ending up kissing.

OH MY GOD ARE THEY TRYING TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK.

I held a hand to my chest, my eyes widened. Probably the look on my face was priceless.

"Ohhh myyy goddd. I'M NEVER FORGIVING YOU FOR THAT!" I was laughing and crying at the same time, maybe I was craughing? Yeah.

They burst out laughing.

"It worked!" Louis proudly said.

"Ughh oh my god." I whispered, closing my eyes as the boys group hugged me and Leah.

"That was sick." Leah said, blushing. Probably because Niall kissed her.

Wait.. Did that mean I did all those things to the real Harry?

"Oh my god, I didn't mean to climb between your legs." I gushed, shaking my head.

"That's okay, I understand you really must like my legs." He joked, me flushing a deep red.

"Oh my god." I mumbled, the boys laughing.

"Well we missed you girls!" Liam exclaimed.

"Missed you guys too!" Leah smiled, as they hug us again.

Wow.