Chapter 57

- Harry's POV -

"What happened?" Taylor asked me as I handed her champaigne.

"Nothing, love." I shook it away, as she sent me a smile.

"Thanks for bringing me here, I had

fun."

"Yeh no problem." I responded, still in deep thought. Was that Noelle, or Lisa? Lord knows who it actually was..

If it was Noelle.. Then you could say, I was actually happy and surprised at the same time. But if it was Noelle's french twin sister, then.. Lisa must know where Noelle is right now.

While in thought, I feel a pair of lips connect with mine, noticing it was Taylor who just kissed me. Raising my eyebrows, I set my hands on her waist, and slowly kissed back.

*****

- Niall's POV -

I guess this night wasn't going so bad, Demi was actually really, really nice. And she was really funny too.

But I couldn't stop thinking about that one special paparazzi.

I was slow dancing with Demi, but I just couldn't get my mind off of Leah. I couldn't help but think about how she reacted when she found out I was "dating" Demi Lovato.

"Is everything okay?" Her voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Course." I nodded, smiling.

Looking over my shoulder for the other boys, instead..

I find Leah behind one of the food tables.

Her eyes widened, before she hurriedly hid under the table.

My lips parted in shock. "I-I.. Demi, I'll be right back."

"Niall wait.. What's going on?"

"N-nothing, I promise.." I was still really shocked. "Wait here, okay?"

And by the time I reached that table, I find Luke.

"Hey Niall.'' He chuckled.

"Where's Leah? I could've sworn I saw her.."

"What? No one was here..'' He shrugged, as I sighed.

"Are you sure, mate?''

"Yeah."

"What are you doing under here?"

"I was just looking for something." Luke waved off, smiling as I helped him out.

Something on his face told me different, but.. Luke wouldn't lie. I know him way to well.

******

- Noelle's POV -

By the time we got back to the hotel, I just..

I wanted to snoop on his phone so badly..

It was Luke Hemmings. What did you want me to do?

It suddenly dinged, Leah looking at me.

"Look at the text!'' She urged me.

"No! If you didn't realize, this isn't my phone in MY hands!'' I groaned.

"He won't even know about it. Luke isn't here, is he?'' Leah nodded slowly.

I sighed. "You're a bad person." I pouted.

"But you love me." She grinned.

Nodding once, I unlocked the phone, without a passcode. Oh my god, it was a text from Calum!

Caluummm: Dude, nice one tonight! I saw you getting it with Noelle! You really like her, do you? :)

As I read the text, I immediately flipped out. My eyes widened.

"Oh my god." I whispered. I wasn't supposed to read that..

"What? What is it?" Leah squeals, snatching the phone from me, and reading.

"Oooh, text from Calum!'' She sing songed, but as she scanned through it, Leah gaped.

"NOELLE! LUKE LIKES YOU!''

"No? What are you saying, pfft he doesn't.." I was nervously blabbing on, as I sighed. "Oh my god he does.." I bit my lip.

"That's huge!'' Leah shook my shoulders. "HE'S HOT AND HE'S A LEAD SINGER IN A BAND, WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU NEED IN LIFE?!"

My smile faded. I actually thought about Harry when Leah said, 'what else would you need in life'

Harry was my first crush, the first one who made me feel all lovey dovey, he was my first kiss in a broken elevator, he was just my first everything.

But Luke, he's really, really nice.. And he's really cute and everything, but what would it be of me to replace Harry?

Wait a second. Why am I even worrying about Harry so much, he's obviously moved on with Taylor Swift?

And I'm nothing compared to Taylor Swift.. She's a talented, and much much prettier girl than I am.

So if Harry's done with me, then I'm obviously done with him too.

"Earth to Noelle?!" Leah waves a hand in my face, and I'm pulled out of my thoughts.

"S-sorry, I was just thinking."

"Noelle Hemmings. Yeah, sounds good." She teased, me rolling my eyes.

"At least I'm not the one who pretended to be unconscious so Ashton would give me mouth to mouth!"

"Oh my god, don't speak of it! Is it bad to get my hopes up?!"

I laughed.

"Well.. I think we're both ignoring the obvious question here." Leah rose an eyebrow at me.

I shrugged cluelessly.

"Are you planning to move on, or not?"

_____________________

A/N:

Filler for you guys because I UPDATE THREE TIMES YESTERDAY!

AND WOW THE LAST CHAPTER REACHED 400 COMMENTS!

I replied to a couple comments that seemed funny and interesting to me sooo if you'd like a reply from me in the comments, I'm looking out for the creative and different ones from all the others :D

300 comments please! COME ON GUYS!!

I love yaaa (:

Soo what'll happen? :0

- BritishBums xox