Chapter 13

-Noelle's POV-

"You're going? Wait, what press conference?" Zayn furrowed his eyebrows.

"Umm.. Well my boss just told me you guys had one at two tomorrow."

"Oh."

Liam came in once again.

"Harry told me to tell you that he'll try and lay off the flirting."

"Well tell him that---"

"I am not an owl!" Liam said in a girl British accent.

There was a silence that followed before me and Zayn started laughing at him. Liam started laughing as well.

He got the little saying from Hermione in Harry Potter. The Goblet of Fire I think?..

"That was really good." Zayn pointed. I nodded.

"Mhm, totally."

"Wait.. Did anyone feed Niall?" Liam asked almost worriedly.

"Didn't you leave him breakfast on the table?" Zayn gave him a look.

"I thought you did that!" Liam sounded frightened.

What? What's all the fuss about not leaving food for Niall? I mean yeah I'd freak out if there wasn't any breakfast, but..

"Well Liam you better go leave him some food then!"

"Wait." I stopped the both of them, standing in between them.

"So what?"

"So what? Noelle this is Niall we're talking about here. Niall has a bit of.. Anger problems when he doesn't get food when he's hungover. Let's say he has his man period when he doesn't get fed." Zayn explained.

"Well he needs to learn to get his own food!" I say.

"That isn't easy to teach him that." Liam frowned.

"Well he needs to learn or I'll kick him back to Ireland."

"You said that already, didn't you?" Zayn questions me.

"I'm running out of jokes here." I rose my voice slightly.

"We can see that." Liam chuckled.

"How's about we let a certain little lady go feed the boy instead?"

"Noelle?" Zayn smiled.

"Um no. I'm already mad enough at the two, you want me to go in there?"

"Yeah, beat em' up if you have to. Did you see the look on Harry's face?" Zayn nudged Liam.

"Okay, okay." I sighed, waving the two off. It was only twelve in the afternoon, soo..

"You're coming to the press conference tomorrow, am I right?" Zayn looks at me.

"Mhm."

"What press conference?" Liam furrowed his eyebrows.

I groaned. "You're management really needs to try and get ahold of all of you because this is really ticking me off having to repeat things twice."

"Well okay Miss Grumpy Bear." Zayn pouted, Liam sending me a raise of his eyebrows.

"We have a press conference at two, tomorrow mate." Zayn says for me.

"Oh.. Is Harry announcing the--"

"YES" I groaned. For goodness sakes!

"Okay, okay!" Liam rose his arms up in mock defense.

"Come on, we're going back to your guys' hotel suite." I say nonchalantly, Liam stopping me.

"Wait. How can we move out there's literally tons of paps floating around this hotel."

I sighed. "Really?"

"Yes, really.. We're going to have to be extra ninja."

"Okay I am no ninja, I'm afraid I'll screw up." I bit my lip.

"You won't! We can disguise you and make you look like a complete dude." Zayn grinned.

"Umm no, not going to happen. I can turn you guys into girls instead. I have the whole wig set that Leah left in my closet and a couple of coconuts and make up!" I grinned. I loved doing make overs so much, you had no idea.

"No way you are going to be morphing us into girls." Liam shook his head.

"Is there really another way we can get out of here without the paps being suspicious? Seriously, I work and know these people. They can be as sneaky, and always steps ahead of us."

"We're still gettig off on Floor 34.." Zayn pondered.

"Does that mean a yes on the girl morphing thing?" I asked hopefully.

They both seemed to grimace at my words.

"Okay, call Haz in."

******

"Take a seat." I gestured to my mini couch in my master bedroom.

The three seemed to plop down in sync, sending me a look.

"So let me get this straight.. Noelle's disguising us?" I hear Harry mutter to Liam.

"Yup."

I dug through my closet picking out some good outfits. Or at least, what I thought.

"Kay. Liam, fit this skirt on and this top." I smiled, tossing the clothes at him and continuously looking.

"Zayn, this would look beautiful." I teased, smirking slightly.

I passed him a sundress and a pair of gladiator sandals.

"Okay, umm.. Harry." I cleared my throat.

I decided to torchure him a bit, giving him my girliest outfit as the two boys laughed. It was a glittery and flowy top, plus some white skinny jeans.

"Alright get dressed." I clapped my hands together.

They started to quickly pull their shirts off and then their pants..

I stopped them. "Ugh no not in here!"

I pointed at the bathroom door.

They smiled sheepishly.

Harry sent me a small smile, as if the previous events didn't happen.

I guess it'll have to go on like that for awhile..