Chapter 45

- Noelle's POV -

Walking uncomfortably into the boys' suite, I thought only Harry would be in here, me finding all four boys on their couch.

"Oh." I coughed, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Woah why are your clothes wet?" Louis questions.

"Um kinda had a disaster date." I chuckled weakly, trying to dry the ends of my hair.

They laughed, me groaning. "You try lasting an hour with some boy that turned out to be a huge dork!"

They continued laughing, me narrowing my eyes.

"Hey Noelle, can I talk to you?" Harry's eyes peered into mine seriously.

"Yeah sure." I say nonchalantly, as he pulls me down their hall and into his room.

"What's up?" I asked, seeing this really anxious look on his face.

"Noelle I know you'll kill me when I tell you this."

"Spit it out, Styles!"

"Okay, okay gosh I acciddentally told Liam that we were together." He closed his eyes, kind of getting ready for my fierce side coming.

My eyes widened, me expecting words to come out of my mouth, but none came.

"I-I'm not mad..'' I muttered, glancing at him. "Yuh know I think it's time to tell them, actually."

"You do?" He whispers, looking up at me.

"Yeah." I chuckled.

"And.. One more thing."

I expect words to leave his mouth, but instead he leans in, kissing me quite passionately.

Stumbling back a bit, my lips start to move in sync with his.

He smirked, his dimples showing as we touched foreheads.

"I'm glad you didn't enjoy your date with Steve."

"It was horrible." I admitted, chuckling as he pecked me on the nose, his arms wrapping around my waist while mine ravelled around his neck.

"I could do way better." He commented, me laughing.

"Mm, are you asking me out on a date?" I grinned.

"Yes, I am." His eyes glistened with amusement.

I peck him on the lips, snuggling to his chest.

"Are you ready to tell them now?" He asks after a brief, comfortable silence.

"Mhm." I nodded slightly, Harry's fingers intertwining with mine before he led me back to the lounge.

The boys were all in their own conversations as me and Harry sat in the couch opposite from theirs.

"Lads, we have something to tell you." Harry breathed out, furrowing his eyebrows.

"What's wrong?" Zayn immediately sensed something.

"Okay." I motioned, getting all their attention.

"Me and Noelle are together.. Okay?" Harry bit his lower lip nervously.

He sighs, draping an arm over my shoulder as he pulled mein closer to his side.

"Whattt??" They all seemed to shout in unison, my eyes widening.

"Um yeah!" I nodded slowly.

"You're lying." Louis gasped.

"I'm not." Harry chuckled.

"How long were you.. Keeping this from us?" Zayn furrowed his eyebrows.

"No, we had to.. We promised to keep it between us for awhile, because we didn't even know how you guys would react. But--"

"No.. Why didn't you tell us?" Louis' eyes softened, Harry shaking his head desperately.

"We were going to. Just.. It wasn't the right time back then because we were still trying to figure all this out, but.. Now we're telling you because we feel it's the right time."

"Noelle.. You don't trust us?" Liam spoke up, glancing at me.

"y-yes of course I trust you boys. It's just.. I don't even know if I trust myself." I muttered.

"You know that we're leaving for tour, soon. Right Haz?" Zayn directed that completely to Harry, but..

They were going on tour? And.. I was going to be stuck left in LA pretty much?

"Wait.. What?" I whispered, narrowing my eyes at Harry.

"Noelle.."

"N-no, you.. Why didn't you tell me any of this?" I hissed, backing away from him.

"Noelle, please of course I was going to tell you, I--"

"Tell me when? Tell me the day you were leaving so I could be hurt even more? Oh my god Harry.." I shook my head.

"No.. Noelle, listen, please."

"No. I-I.. If you're leaving.."

"You can always choose to come." His eyes softened, looking at me.

I pondered. Yeah. But if that meant abandoning my whole life in LA, then I don't know.. I need this job. Being a paparazzi is what I do.

"Well maybe we shouldn't even be together, if we're going to eventually just leave." I shrugged.

"You.. No. We can try to fix this, please Noelle." He desperately begged, me biting my lip. I wasn't going to cry. Not now. Not in front of the boys.

"No.. Obviously, we're worlds apart Harry.. We aren't even supposed to be doing any of this. We both have different lives, and we have our own responsibilities. I'm not the girl you're looking for.." I said quietly.

"Yes, yes you are. You know what, who said we had to stick to the rules? I know you're a paparazzi, and I know I'm part of one of the most famous bands ever. But.. I know that we can be together."

I shook my head. "Goodbye, Harry." My voice was starting to shake, my heart beating rapidly at what was happening.

It just.. It had to be done. I had to break up with him.

___________________________

A/N:

Its complicated :(

Sorry for not updating so fast, I've been caught up in all the Mr. X stuff.. I've been doing my research on Mr. X and well I got lots.. And its scary, soo.. :( I was crying the other night thinking the boys COULD actually be in danger.

Stay safe guysss, especially the boys. I love the boysss

I heard that there was a girl in a black hoodie at MSG who brought a gun too and she was sat in the fourth row.. She was actually planning to kill all four boys but leave Louis to feel guilty about Larry, but thank god she was caught before anything could even happen..

Yes, the boys' lives were at stake that night. And yeah, she has allies coming back, and they want to kill Harry. Okay this is really scary..

Go look up the evidence, even go on omegle and try to find some stuff.

Okay, soo..

Um vote and comment! Hope this chapter was okay!

I'll update asap!

- BritishBums xox