Chapter 17

-Noelle's POV-

It was like that Reaping day in The Hunger Games. NOBODY WAS HAPPY.

It was like it was all glum, and nothing really bright was happening.

Jarvis starting scratching at my jeans, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Alright bud." I breathed out, picking her up in my arms and scratching her just where she liked it.

She let out a pur as I took her into the vast kitchen. Setting her on the white marble counter, her grayish bright green eyes watched my every move.

"You remember those boys you met? Yeah?" I was going crazy, I was talking to my own cat. Next thing you know I'll start imagining Jarvis speaking to me.

"Well yeah, you're saying goodbye to them." I sighed, setting the bowl of food on the ground. Her eyes followed that as well.

"All that you care about is the food, don't ya? Reminds me a lot of Niall. I figured he eats a ton like you do. That's probably why you're such a fat kitty.

Jarvis meowed, making me chuckle once I set her next to her food bowl.

"I'll be back in about an hour or so, Jarv. Don't you start scratching those couch cushions again!" I called, grabbing my charged camera and a jacket on the way out.

I had closed the door behind me with a click.

My make up was barely visible today, just a bit of foundation and lip gloss. My outfit consisted of jeans, a blue top, and a coffee brown leather jacket over it. My hair was down like always.

It seems as if Leah, my miracle worker was already parked outside the hotel, waiting for me.

"You don't have to give me a ride! I could just totally walk from here.. Burning those calories yuh know?" I jog in place, making her chuckle.

"I've seen the tabloids." She nods, smiling. "You like Harry, don't you?" Leah pried, my head shaking desperately.

"No! Ew?" Was the only words that left my mouth as I shrugged.

She laughed. "Sureee. Now get into le carro."

"Not getting into the car until you admit you like Styles!" She smirked.

"I don't have anything to say, thank you very much!" I put my hands on my hips.

Leah starts to drive away making me frown.

"Ugh okay wait!" I plead, jogging over to where her car moved to the end of the street.

"Okay I like him."

She smiles, swinging the door open for me. "Hop in."

I do as told, and once I got in, I quickly added "NOT HA HA"

She pouted. "You sneaky girl!"

"Mhm." I chuckled, kind of like pfft that's old news!

"Are you nervous?" Leah taps her hands on the wheel to the music.

"Loads." I breathed out, playing with my red glossy nails.

"I know." Leah sighes, shaking her head.

"That doesn't really help me."

"Well if you want to feel better about it.. After the press con, we can grab some ice cones. Cherry flavored?" She grinned at me.

I nod. "Will you pay?"

"If that makes you feel better about the situation.."

"Thanks." I mumbled, slouching in my seat.