Chapter 25

-Noelle's POV-

"Let me just--"

"No, no more rewinding!" Leah cuts me off as I sighed loudly.

I looked down at the mess I left on my carpet.

"Did that come from your mouth?" Leah asked cluelessly, furrowing her eyebrows.

"No it came out of my nose, Leah." I said sarcastically, groaning.

"Well alright, Miss Snappy Pants!" She holds her hands up in mock defense.

"Leah you're not helping..I..He.." I motioned at the tv that now went to a commercial break.

"He likes you. Isn't that a good thing?" She tilted her head to the side.

"No it is not a good thing Leah, unless if losing my job is a good thing to you!"

"Well then we just pray no one saw that."

"LEAH I BET THE WHOLE ENTIRE CITY OF LA SAW THAT"

We both sighed, me burying my face in my couch. "What am I going to do."

"You're not pissed at him?"

"He's crazy." I muttered.

"But you're not mad?" Leah asks.

"I don't know why I'm not mad at him.. But in another way, I actually am. Soo.. When I see him, I'll slap him silly."

Leah laughed. "Noelle, wake up and smell the air! The air says that he likes you, and that you should probably like him back."

"Paparazzi here? He isn't supposed to like me! And's he has gone completely mad, because he just literally annouced to the entire tri-state area that he actually like me!"

"Do you like him?" Leah rose an eyebrow.

"No. I don't." I shook my head. "I'm already married to Justin." I am a complete fangirl, I swear. Leah broke out laughing.

"No I mean aside from your fantasies about Bieber. Do you?"

"I don't think so." I shrugged, pondering over her question. "I don't.. Right?" I asked anxiously.

"It looks like you do."

"Well I don't! I am not supposed to!" I reminded her.

We both seemed to look at the time, in sync.

"I guess it's time for you to get on ready for work. And could I borrow some clothes? I have a shift today too."

"I..I'm not sure if I want to go to work.." I was scared about being scolded and screamed at. And.. Worst of all, being fired..

"You aren't going to be fired. It isn't your fault, it was Harry's. Why would Lexi fire you for something you didn't do?"

I sighed. "Well maybe you're right."

****

Once I had entered the hive, it became chaos.

"Noelle!"

"You and Harry?!"

"He admitted he liked you this morning on that talk show!"

"Oh my goodness, you lucky girl!"

"Is it true?!"