Chapter 27

-Noelle's POV-

I was heading back to the hive, me about to drop the boys at the hotel.

That was really fun..

Ignoring the part that I was in this overly large t shirt, I just drove.

"That was fun." It was like Louis just read my mind.

"It was really fun." Liam smiled.

"We should do that sometime again!" Zayn pipes up.

"Well I can't.." I chuckled weakly. "It was really fun though..Just that there's literally paps everywhere, sworming LA. And I just can't risk that."

"You have to quit your job." Niall sighed.

"Well it isn't that easy, isn't it? No it isn't. If I quit.. What else will I get to do? A cashier at Mcdonald's?"

"I would totally eat there." Niall says, me chuckling.

They all seemed to silence.

"You know there just might be that day you decide to turn your back on us..Just like every single pap." Liam muttered.

"I'd.. I'd never do that. I don't understand why you think I would do that."

"Probably because you work for the deadliest people on this planet? For all we know you could be one of them all along."

I huffed. "I may work for them, but I don't think I'll ever be one of them, Liam. You boys changed that already." I gushed.

"Changed?" Louis furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yes, changed.. It's like you gave me a peek into your world, while I did the same."

"And now we finally get each other." Harry says.

"Exactly."

Once I stopped in front of the hotel, the boys all shifted around before Zayn slid the door open.

"We'll see you later Noelle." Louis smiled, each one of them climbing out of my van.

Harry stops, planting a kiss on my cheek.

Blushing heavily, I didn't expect that.

"I'll text you." His lips were lingering above my cheek teasingly.

"Aha I'll text ya back." I say nervously, me mentally face palming.

Ugh idiot!

He laughed, me groaning. "Not so smooth." I mumbled.

"Oh and do you want your shirt back? You might get bombarded by girls." I joked.

"Naw I'm good. Why, you might get jealous?" He winked, me shaking my head desperately.

But he just smiled, sliding the door closed.

"Bye, love!"

"Bye!" I waved at the rest of the boys and then Harry.

Well wasn't that just..

-Harry's POV-

"We've got to surprise her!" I motioned as we walked towards the hotel.

Only to get bombarded by a group of girls, just as Noelle predicted.