Chapter 49

I continued screaming my head off, clammering my hands over my eyes.

"NOELLE?! W-WHAT ARE Y-YOU DOING?!"

"Uhh.." I laughed nervously, hesitantly opening my eyes. "Just swimmin' around." I gestured. "Wow how did I get here?"

"OH MY GOD I'M NAKED!"

"OH I KNOW YOU ARE" I panicked, not looking any lower. "I'm just going to be taking these.." I gushed, picking up the pair of boxers before aborting my mission.

I'M SO CRAZY OH MY GOD.

I had ran the way back to the elevator as quickly as I could, finding Leah and Niall.

"Hey guys!" I chuckled nervously, raising an eyebrow.

"Hi." Leah smiled, looking down at the item in my hand.

"What ya got there?" Niall laughed, me groaning.

"It's nothing." I shook my head, Niall shaking his head.

"Are those Harry's?" He guessed.

"NO!" My eyes widened.

"Whateverr." Niall smirked. "I'll see you later." He pecks Leah on the cheek, before walking out of the elevator, just in time the doors closing.

"What was that all about?" I smiled at her.

"Not until you tell me why you have menwear in your hands!" She chuckled.

Biting my lip, I say in one breath, "Isnuckinto5sos'sroomandIkindofsawLukeintheshower,andIstolehisboxers."

"What? Something about Luke." She motioned cluelessly.

"I STOLE HIS BOXERS OKAY?"

Leah's eyes widened, her eyes faliing onto the piece of clothing in my hands.

"GIVE ME THAT THING!" She gasped, gaping at it. Snatching it out of my hands, she puts it over her face, shrieking.

"Oh my god this is gold! This is THE Luke Hemmings' pair of boxers!"

"I saw him.. Half naked."

"What?!"

I explained to her the journey I went through as she bubbled out a laugh.

"You know what you should've done?!"

I rose an eyebrow for her to go on.

"You should've pretended to walk into the shower and touch his uppoer body ugh Noelle, that was a bloody chance right there!"

"That's crazy! What I already did was crazy enough, I don't think it needs to get even crazier." I chuckled, Leah still staring at the pair of boxers in awe.

"Well now we've got something to keep." She smirked.

"Okay. Clearly, Niall just kissed you on the cheek."

"Mhm.." Her voice trailed, clueless of what I was trying to make a point of.

"Well that's never happened before, has it?" I glance at the red numbers changing as the elevator rose up to the 69th floor.

"He's just being nice." She mumbled, shrugging.

"Being too nice." I teased, going to pinch her cheek but she dodges me touch, narrowing her eyes.

"Do you lose the bet yet?" I smirked widely, her rolling her eyes.

"No! Course not. Not even." She said defenseively.

"You sound like you're hiding something from me! What is it?!"

"Nothing!"

'Nothing my butt!"