Backpack Essentials

o r a n g e  &  g r e e n  t h e m e

o r a n g e & g r e e n t h e m e

Hey! I put together a list of things that would be useful to keep in your bookbag, just in case you need it!

~A Makeup Bag~
If you're the type of girl who likes to wear makeup, make sure you bring a few things to touch up your makeup! Include small items that you can use to freshen up, such as lip gloss, a mini mirror, a tiny hairspray bottle, powder, etc. This could be helpful after gym.

~Mini Hairbrush~
I actually used to have one of these in my backpack (when I went to school) especially because my hair was long and really thick, so my hair gets tangled easily. You know those compact mirrors with the brush in them? That's what I think is perfect for every girl, no matter what hair your length is.

~Hair Ties~
This is a must have if you're a girl with long hair, especially because they're so easy to lose. Extras come in handy when there's a lab, gym class, or you just want to pull your hair back.

~Mints or Gum~
Ok, I know that gum is not allowed in most schools, but sometimes it's great to have after lunch while you're in the lunchroom, or just after school. Mints are really good because they're discreet and freshen breath fast.

~Pain Reliever and Bandaids~
We're girls, cramps and back pains are going to be inevitable, school sadly won't be an exception from that. Bring pain reliever for headaches or cramps or pains, and bandaids in case of blisters or any scrapes.

~ Pads and Tampons ~
Make sure you have extra pads / tampons! You could start your period during school or just need a few extras. (Ladies, if you're uncomfortable using tampons, don't worry about it! I'm 18 and I just started using them a few months ago. Take your time!)

~Bobby Pins~
I think this is kind of self explanatory, but this is useful for girls with all types of hair lengths.

~Hand Lotion/Sanitizer~
Hand lotion is pretty great for the winter, especially if you live in the colder areas where your skin can dry out quickly. The sanitizer is useful because you can use it before lunch or if your hands get sticky.

~Mini Stapler~
I know this isn't beauty related or anything, but I actually had this in my bag and it's really helpful for when you need to keep some papers together or when the teacher tells the class to staple something and there's a long line. On another note, a roll of tape is also in my bag and I tend to accidentally rip papers so it works perfectly.

~Favorite Lip Balm~
Lip balm! So self-explanatory but it's good to reapply throughout the day, especially during the winter time when your lips get chapped easily.

Question of the Chapter:
Are you a gamer? If so, what games?

My Answer:
I used to be a gamer, back when Black Ops II was popular, so I played the games that were all the rage back then. But now, only true gamers play Wizard101 😤 (I've played it for ten years and it's just nostalgic lmao whoops)