Requests/Beauty Rant

Hey, guys! Requests are open, so if you want to see anything specific, feel free to leave a comment. There are rules, though. I will not be doing anything along the lines of 'How to Lose Weight' because I feel as though that pressures people to lose weight because of society's ideal image of "beauty."

In reality, everyone out there, no matter race, religion, height, weight, sexuality, or gender identity is beautiful and I will not tolerate any hate towards someone because of those reasons, nor do I want to pressure someone into thinking they are wrong because of those choices in their life.

Unless you murder someone. That is, my dear readers, in fact frowned upon in most societies.

Instead I will do requests that encourage being more comfortable with your body, instead of trying to change it. Your body knows what is right for you, and if you have in the past tried to lose weight but couldn't, it's more than likely because your body is healthier with a few extra pounds.

Being positive is the most important thing you can live life doing. Being happy should be your upmost importance, and I applaud those of you who have trouble doing so but still get up in the morning and try their hardest to become a happier person. You are beautiful and strong, please trust me on this.

There should be no 'fat' shaming here. There should be no shaming here at all. I do not want to see people being criticized for wearing makeup, not wearing makeup, being straight, being gay. As a Christian, it is none of my business to tell people how to live their life. My business is to love others and treat them how I want to be treated.

But anyways, requests are open, and if I decide to deny your request that is my right. This is my book, and if I feel as though I couldn't explain it in the proper way I'm going to decline it. It is how it is.

Thanks!

Hailey (your loving and supporting author)