Shows to Binge Watch

o r a n g e  &  g r e e n  t h e m e

o r a n g e & g r e e n t h e m e

I'm going to say right now that I would advise starting this on the weekend, that way it's not interfering with studying or... whatever it is you're probably going to have to end up doing. These are also all on Netflix or Hulu (as of June 2019) so enjoy!

~ N E T F L I X ~

~Supernatural~
This is a show about two brothers who go across the country and hunt paranormal creatures such as demons, ghosts, monsters, and others. (A/N: Personal favorite of mine.)
Maturity Ratings: TV-14
Current amount of seasons on Netflix: 14

~Once Upon a Time~
A fantasy series where Emma Swan, ends up in a town called Storybrooke, which is filled with elements and people of the fairy tale world.
- Maturity Ratings: TV-PG
- Current amount of seasons on Netflix: 7

~The Vampire Diaries~
Vampire brothers Stefan and Damon both fight for the affection of a 17-year-old student named Elena. Elena ends up causing a horrible series of events when she can't figure out who she's attracted to the most.
- Maturity Ratings: TV-14
- Current amount of seasons on Netflix: 8

~Friends~
A group of friends try to navigate their way through the ups and downs of work, life, and love with a huge amount of misadventures along the way.
- Maturity Ratings: TV-14
- Current amount of seasons on Netflix: 10

~Pretty Little Liars~
A group of four high school girls have nasty secrets that they need to be kept locked away, and when one of their friends mysteriously disappears they think that they're all safe. But what happens when someone begins to blackmail them?
- Maturity Ratings: TV-14
- Current amount of seasons on Netflix: 7

~Gossip Girl~
Gossip Girl is about a group of privileged boarding school teens who's lives are narrated by an anonymous blogger who's reputation is only known for stirring up trouble and feeding rumors...
- Maturity Ratings: TV-14
- Current amount of seasons on Netflix: 6

~American Horror Story~
A family moves into a house haunted by its deceased former occupants.
- Maturity Ratings: TV-MA, not suitable for children 17 and under
- Current amount of seasons on Netflix: 7

~Riverdale~
While navigating the troubled waters of sex, romance, school and family, teen Archie and his gang become entangled in a dark Riverdale mystery.
- Maturity Ratings: TV-14
- Current amount of seasons on Netflix: 3

~The Walking Dead~
In a world terrorized by zombies, Rick Grimes tries to bring the humanity out in the people who've survived and are currently waging a war for their survival.
- Maturity Ratings: TV-MA, may not be suitable for children 17 and under
- Current amount of seasons on Netflix: 8

~New Girl~
Still rebounding from a breakup, Jessica Day moves in with three single guys, all of whom are ready to help her understand the ways of the world. (A/N: This is hilarious, another personal favorite!)
- Maturity Ratings: TV-14
- Current amount of seasons on Netflix: 7

~Stranger Things~
When a young boy vanishes, a small town uncovers a mystery involving secret experiments, terrifying supernatural forces and one strange little girl.
- Maturity Ratings: TV-14
- Current amount of seasons on Netflix: 2

~The Office (U.S.)~
This hit comedy chronicles the foibles of disgruntled office workers - led by deluded boss Michael Scott - at the Dunder Mifflin paper company.
- Maturity Ratings: TV-14
- Current amount of seasons on Netflix: 9
(A/N: Better hurry! They're taking this off Netflix in 2021!!)

~ H U L U ~

~Bob's Burgers~
Bob runs Bob's Burger with the help of his wife and their three kids. Business might be slow, but they never give up hope. (A/N: This is a hilarious show, in my opinion 10/10.)
- Maturity Ratings: TV-14
- Current amount of seasons on Hulu: 9

~Brooklyn Nine-Nine~
An ensemble comedy about a talented-but-carefree detective, a by-the-book police captain and their precinct colleagues.
- Maturity Ratings: TV-14
- Current amount of seasons on Hulu: 6

~Futurama~
While delivering pizza on New Year's Eve 1999, Philip J. Fry is accidentally cryonically frozen and thawed out one thousand years into the future.
- Maturity Ratings: TV-14
- Current amount of seasons on Hulu: 10

~The Golden Girls~
The Golden Girls is the story of four older women who share a house in Miami Beach, Florida.
- Maturity Ratings: TV-PG
- Current amount of seasons on Hulu: 7

Question of the Chapter:
Do you use Netflix or Hulu, or both?

My Answer:
Both!!