Prom Tips

So I heard that prom is coming up soon, and I figured a few of you could be in a bit of a dilemma

So I heard that prom is coming up soon, and I figured a few of you could be in a bit of a dilemma. Do not fear, for I am here to help! I've personally been to prom, so I hope that my tips and personal experience can help you guys out a bit.

~ Pick out your perfect dress. It doesn't need to be expensive, you're gonna wear it like once or twice.

~ Know which hairstyle fits the neckline you're wearing:

     ~ For a strapless gown, your hair completely down might work best.

     ~ For a sweetheart neckline, all down or all up might be the best option.

     ~ For a V-neck, a half-up half-down hairstyle is a good look.

     ~ For a one shoulder gown, a side hairstyle would work really great.

     ~ For a high collared gown, you're probably going to want to pull all of your hair back or up.

~ Make sure your dress is fitted in your chest, you don't wanna be pulling that sucker up the whole night.

~ Don't be too shy to ask the guy you like to prom, if he says no then at least you won't regret not knowing whether he'd have said yes.

~ Don't have a date? Go with your other single friends, it's a party, who needs a date?

~ Stay away from the drama that comes along with going to prom, it's the fastest way to kill the fun.

~ Bring a small purse or clutch so you can carry feminine products, mints, makeup, money, perfume, or lipstick. Although if you know you're not gonna be touching it up during the dance, leave it in the car so that you won't have to worry about setting it down and leaving it somewhere.

~ Don't try any new makeup or beauty products the week before prom. If it irritates your skin the acne or rash might not go away in time for the fun night.

~ If you happen to have spray deodorant, using it might be better, you're more than likely not going to get deodorant stains on your dress.

~ Don't wear a lot of a strong perfume, test it in advance so you'll know when it becomes too overpowering.

~ A roller perfume is the easiest thing to bring to prom, it's easily applied on your wrists and neck.

~ Make sure you break in those heels beforehand, because I sure didn't, and my blisters from prom were still strong, two weeks after.

~ Test your makeup before you actually go to prom (a few days or weeks before hand.)

~ Apply lip balm before you apply your matte lipstick to avoid your lips becoming dry and dehydrated.

~ If it's a windy night, and you're wearing your hair down, don't wear lip gloss. Those strands of hair getting stuck to your lips becomes really annoying.

~ Comment the ones I missed!

Question of the Chapter:
Do you have prom this year?

My Answer:
Nope, but I went to prom the two years I could, and they were the best nights of my life, no joke.