DIY Bath Bomb

o r a n g e  &  g r e e n  t h e m e

o r a n g e & g r e e n t h e m e

Bath bombs. Every girl loves to have them, even if she might not use them. So either you're here because you're bored and want to do something or you don't want to spend the money on an actual bath bomb. Either way, you're learning how to make one.

~Ingredients~
~ 1 cup of baking soda
~ 1/2 cup of citric acid
~ 1/2 cup of Epsom salts
~ 1 teaspoon of water
~ 2 teaspoons of essential oil
~ 3 teaspoons of olive oil
~ food coloring (any color)
~ bowl
~ whisk
~ jar/small container
~ bath bomb mold

~Step 1~
Put all of your dry ingredients into the bowl (baking soda and Epsom salts) and mix evenly with your whisk.

~Step 2~
In another container, add all your liquid ingredients (citric acid, water, essential oil, olive oil, and your food coloring,) and mix them together (a spoon can work too.)

~Step 3~
Add a small amount of your liquid mixture to your dry ingredients and mix it thoroughly (with whisk) until all the liquid has been absorbed by the dry ingredients. Continue to add small amounts until the liquid mixture is all gone and you've used it all.

~Step 4~
Once it's all mixed together, put the mixture in a mold. Put more mixture in the mold than it can hold on both sides and press them together until it clips shut. You want more than it can hold that way your mixture gets pressed together and can hold its shape and make it solid.

~Step 5~
Once you press it, gently tap the mold with your spoon to loosen the bath bomb.

~Step 6~
The bath bomb needs to dry for 1-2 days so make sure that you make them before you need them.

I wish you guys the best of luck with this DIY and I hope y'all can enjoy it!

Question of the Chapter:
Do you have books on Wattpad? If so, self promote here!!

My Answer:
Of course! I actually have quite a lot besides this book. If you're interested in poetry, learning how to write, writing prompts, face claims, OC reviews, Peter Parker one-shots, Bucky Barnes one-shots, or Newt Scamander one-shots, then I have books for you ;)