How to: Vlogging

Hello! If you've read my last chapter then this chapter also might be able to help you out

Hello! If you've read my last chapter then this chapter also might be able to help you out. One of my favorite things to watch on YouTube are vlogs, so maybe I can give a few tips...?

~Figure Out Your Style~
I've seen vlogs done a few different ways. One of those ways is more of an aesthetically pleasing vlog where there's nice music and no talking. This style is usually very relaxed and laid-back. A good example of this vlog style is Marzia's vlog '1 Day in Camber Sands.'

The other style is the most common, where you'd talk to the camera through your day. A good example of this style would be AlishaMarieVlogs (any of those videos are good examples.) Of course, you could always do both styles!

~Lighting~
I know I talked about this int he last chapter, but make sure you have quite a bit of natural light, as it's the best for videos.

~Vlog Titles are Important~
Make sure they're catchy or interesting, and please try not to use clickbait.

~Film like You're Talking to a Friend~
Remember that the audience is ore comfortable when you're comfortable, so if you pretend like the camera is a friend, you'll find it easier to film.

~Engage with Your Audience~
Reply to thoughtful comments and questions, delete spam, and just try to respond to the feedback people give you. It'll make a bond grow between you and your viewers.

~Don't Forget Your Camera at Home~
I can't stress this enough! It's seen so frequently on YouTube that viewers just want to groan when there's a two minute video because the YouTube left their camera at home.

Question of the Chapter:
Do you have a favorite mug? If so, what does it look like?

My Answer:
Yes! It's either a pink mug with a brown butterfly outline and the word 'Believe' under it or a mug that's got a cute mug pattern on it.