DIY Detox Fruit Water

Hey, how's it going? I know it's been a while, and for that I apologize, summer has been a bit hectic lately

Hey, how's it going? I know it's been a while, and for that I apologize, summer has been a bit hectic lately. Enough excuses though, I'm bringing you another chapter! But before I start, I'd like to state that there's no proof hat detox water actually detoxes the body, it's actually that if you drink more water it allows the body to detox. The vitamins from the fruit is just an added bonus that allows you to drink more.

~Citrus Blueberry~
For this detox water you're going to start off by slicing an organic orange into thing slices, leaving the rind on for better flavor. Add your orange slices and blueberries into filtered water and allow it to infuse in your refrigerator for at least four hours.

~Strawberry Lemon~
Ok, so this one is going to be like strawberry lemonade except healthier and without all of that sugar. Start off by adding washed and finely sliced strawberries to your glass of water, next add a sliced lemon (again, with the rind left on for a better flavor.) To let it infuse, let it sit in your refrigerator for four hours.

~Pineapple Mint~
Place pineapple and fresh mint leaves into your water, and allow it to sit in your refrigerator overnight, for better flavor, I know it seems like a long time but I can assure you that it is well worth it.

~Cherry Lime~
Dude, I swear, this one tastes like a shirley temple, except without the sugar involved. Cut your fresh cherries in half and thinly slice your lime before you add it to your water. Mix it gently and store in fridge until it's ready to drink.

~Cucumber Mint~
For this one, slice your cucumber, and if it isn't organic, you need to peel it while you're at it, I know that it doesn't look as tumblr-y, but it's a lot healthier. Add your cucumber and your mint leaves to your water before you stir it gently and store it in your fridge. UPDATE: I TRIED THIS AND FOR SOME REASON I DIDN'T REALIZE IT WOULD BE LIKE CUCUMBER WATER (DUH) AND I DUMPED IT SO FAST.

Question of the Chapter:
Which of the mixes of fruit above do you want to try?

My Answer:
Either the cucumber mint (DON'T DO IT FAM) or the strawberry lemon.

----------

So, I've had this title in my draft for ages, so I finally decided to actually write the chapter, here it is!