Summer Staycation Ideas

s u m m e r  a e s t h e t i c

So this lovely chapter was kinda sorta requested by booklover466 and I decided to give it a go! These ideas are perfect for my fellow girls who like to stay in their home town in the Summer (or my fellow girls whose parents don't go anywhere in the Summer) I got y'all covered!

~Explore a New Park~
This one is a pretty lovely idea, in my opinion. You can find a park near you, go on a hike, picnic, or just sit and enjoy nature, and I think that's amazing.

~Go Fuit Picking~
This one is so much fun to do as a family and just as fun to do by yourself! Find a local farm near you and see if they let people pick some fruit.

~Visit a Museum~
Find a museum near you that you can go to enjoy some quiet time to reflect on history. It can be an art museum, history, or a toy museum, fins something you'll enjoy!

~Splurge~
Ok, so since you're not going anywhere expensive this Summer, do something fun in your town that is usually out of budget. Kayaking, rock wall climbing, or playing some paint-ball are all good examples!

~Film a Movie~
This one is kind of quirky and a little strange but it's really fun to do. I have a long distance friend and we used to send movies to each other all the time. It can be a movie with a plot and costumes, or a "movie" with YouTube-like videos. Examples: Morning routine, night routine, gaming videos, monthly favorites, and more.

~Long Boardgames~
Monopoly and Risk are games that take quite a bit of time to play, but you have ALL Summer, so you can easily leave the game and come back to it later. You have time to kill anyways!

~Zoo / Aquarium~
Yeah, remember those places you used to go to all the time as a kid and now never seem to go to them? Yeah. visiting those places is still really fun.

~Bowling~
Who doesn't love bowling? Go to your local bowling alley and play a few games with the family.

~Visit the Nearby Tourist-Spot~
Take the time to become a tourist in your own town, visit the cheesy stores and take those dumb tourist pictures everywhere.

~Art~
Visit a local pottery or art studio, and spend some time making art. Heck, take a class if you want!

~Find a Bike Trail~
Yes, those exist! Find one near you and spend some time enjoying nature on your bicycle!

~Water Activities~
Pools, water balloons, and water gun fights are all great ways to stay cool this Summer, maybe try a few out.

Question of the Chapter:
Who's your favorite female superhero?

My Answer:
Hmm, Black Widow.