Surviving Middle School

(A/N: THIS IS LIKE THE LONGEST CHAPTER I'VE WRITTEN FOR THIS BOOK, I'M PRETTY SURE

(A/N: THIS IS LIKE THE LONGEST CHAPTER I'VE WRITTEN FOR THIS BOOK, I'M PRETTY SURE. I HOPE ALL 1850 WORDS HELP.)

Good morning, y'all! So this chapter was requested by @ DJKarinaStyles8 and I thought it was a very good request because I know that quite a few of y'all are probably in or about to head into middle school. I'm currently a sophomore in high school so I hope that my "expertise" can help you guys out.

~Dating~
My view on dating in middle school is kind of negative. I don't see a point in dating in middle school because I see dating as a way of trying to find someone you want to marry. Society nowadays kind of just has dating as a minor thing, but to me it's more important that that.

If you're dating someone you should be looking for a lifetime partner in that person.

Now, I started dating in 8th grade, but that's because I felt really strongly about him. Until then I had swore that I would never date until I was at least 15. But see, I'm still dating this boy. We've been dating since 8th grade. That's two years.

So to those of you who are in, or about to be in, middle school, don't let dating cloud your mind. It might look fun or like a way to bring you some social status, but unless you feel very strongly about this person, ask yourself if that relationship would last.

~Teachers~
Ah yes, teachers. Around this time is when you start getting a class schedule, where you change teachers throughout the day. This also means that you're more than likely going to get a strict teacher, but don't worry, unless you're the type of student to easily get on a teacher's bad side, you won't get into any trouble. Just do your homework, stay polite, don't talk too much, and do your best to stay on their good side.

But with bad teachers you also have the really sweet and fun teachers. So I wouldn't worry about teachers too much, the bad / strict teachers seem to be about 1 in 10, so don't stress about it too much, ok?

~Drama~
Oh my goodness, drama starts really early in middle school, and I personally think it goes hand in hand with dating, another reason why I'm kind of negative about it. All I can say about drama is for you to try to stay away from it as much as possible. Don't start it, don't spread it, is my motto.

Drama starts because people gossip and get in other people's business. There's an easy fix to that. Don't gossip, avoid pushing your nose into other people's business, and don't let popularity go to your head!

~Organization~
So with class change it becomes crucial to keeping everything organized.

I suggest keeping a planner to write down important quiz / test dates, project due dates, appointments, sports practice, and other things that might be hard to keep track of.Now most schools give out planners to students to encourage this, but if that planner doesn't work for you, Target has really cute planners that work really well.