DIY Lip Scrubs

Hello guys! This chapter is kind of based the same way the DIY Face Mask chapter was set up, so it'll start with a base and then you add the ingredients based on which lip scrub you'd like to make

So to start off with your base you're going to have 2 tbsp. of sugar into a small bowl.

If you'd like a bubble gum lip scrub...
Your next step is to add 1 tbsp. of coconut oil, 1 tsp. of raspberry extract, and 2 drops of red food coloring.

If you'd like a honey lip scrub...
Your next step is to add 1 tbsp. of olive oil, 1 tsp. of honey, and 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.

If you'd like a brightening charcoal lip scrub...
Your next step is to add 1 tbsp. of almond oil, 1/4 tsp. of activating charcoal, and 1 tsp. of almond extract.

If you'd like a lemon lip scrub...
Your next step is to add 1 tsp. of Jojoba oil, 1 tsp. of raw honey, and a few drops of lemon essential oil.

Now that you've chosen which lip scrub you'd like to make, you're going to mix all the ingredients well until you've gotten a good consistency. Try not to make it too liquidy (I don't even think that's a word,) so you might have to eye it a little bit. If you'd like, put it in a small jar or container for easier storing.

I hope y'all can try these out!

Question of the Chapter:
What's your favorite holiday?

My Answer:
Christmas or Thanksgiving, but if I had to choose it'd be Thanksgiving because it's more family oriented than Christmas. Less presents, more food.

If you liked this chapter, please don't forget to vote or comment!