1.1

1; the one with the bride.

"There's nothing to tell!" Monica exclaimed

"There's nothing to tell!" Monica exclaimed. "It's just some guy I work with".

"C'mon! You're going out with the guy, there's gotta be something wrong with him", Joey pointed out.

"So does he have a hump and a hair piece?" Chandler adds.

"Oh, shut up", Alycia rolled her eyes at them. "I think it's great your going out with someone, Mon".

"Thank you", Monica sighs, glad to have at least a nice comment about it.

"But seriously, does he have a hump?" she adds, making Monica roll her eyes again.

"Wait. Does he eat chalk?" Pheobe asks this time, earning a confused look from the whole group. "Just cause I don't want her to go through what I went through with Carl".

"Okay, everybody relax. This is not even a date, it's just two people going out to dinner and not having sex".

"Sounds like a date to me", Chandler says, earning a soft pat on his leg from Alycia.

The group kept talking about random stuff like they always do when they hang out at Central Perk. Pheobe was currently sitting on the floor while Monica, Alycia and Chandler were on the big couch and Joey sat in the armchair.

"So I'm back in high school, standing in the middle of the cafeteria and I realize I'm totally naked", Chandler begins telling one of his dreams.

"Oh yeah", Monica said. "I've had that dream".

"Totally", Joey nods.

"And then I look down and I realize there is a phone...there".

"You mean, as your penis?" Alycia asks before taking a sip of her coffee.

"That's right!" Chandler turns to look at her.

"Whoa, I've never had that dream", Joey replied with the three girls agreeing with him.

"All of a sudden, the phone starts to ring and it turns out it's my mother which is very weird because she never calls me".

"Oh, that is weird", Alycia chuckles at him.

A few minutes later, they see Ross entering the cafeteria with an umbrella on his hand and a very sad expression on his face.

"Hi", he says in a really low voice.

"This guy says hello and I wanna kill myself", Joey said.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" Monica asks his brother.

"I just feel like someone reached down my throat and grabbed my small intestine, pulled it out of my mouth, and tied it around my neck", Ross replied.