5.6

6; the one with the moving in.

"So how's Ross doing after the whole Emily thing?", Rachel asked to Monica while they were having coffee

Last night Emily called and Ross eventually told her he was still hanging out with Rachel and that he can't just stop seeing his friends. After a discussion, Emily decided to end things for good and get a divorce, knowing she could never trust Ross again.

"He's not doing great but he's feeling better. Wait, you're not gonna...".

"No, I don't want to go back to the Ross thing", Rachel quickly cuts her off.

"That's great, cause he's gonna be fucked up for a long time", Alycia pointed out. "It is after all his second failed marriage".

"No, relax", Rachel insisted. "I'm not the kind of girl that goes after recetly divorced guys".

"No, you're the kind that goes after them five seconds before they get married", Monica smiles sarcastically.

"I thought about it, but you said it!", Alycia said, taking a sip of her coffee.

☀️

"What's with all this stuff?", Alycia asked when she entered Joey and Chandler's apartment.

"Ross moved in with us", Chandler explained.

Alycia saw Joey behind a few boxes and smiled. "You built a fort, didn't you?".

Joey smiled back. "Yeah, I did".

"Aw, you're still a five year-old", Alycia said in a sarcastic cute voice, still smiling at him. "Who is watching cartoons inside his fort".

"That's keeper, huh?", Chandler joked too.

"I'm sure you were about to join him before I came in".

Chandler hesitated to reply. "Maybe".

"Oh, is this the air purifier Ross had back in college?", Alycia points at it with a smirk on her face.

"Yeah. I hate that thing!", Chandler replied.

"Oh, I hated it too", Alycia laughed. "Remember when he tried to use it once as a way to impress one of my friends? I honestly don't know how he thought that thing could actually get him a date".

Joey chuckled. "You guys were so lame in college".

"Says the guy inside a fort made with boxes", Alycia argued. "We were not lame".

"Oh, but we were", Chandler insisted. "Not you thought cause you were beautiful and everyone loved you".

Joey laughed again. "You used to hang out with losers", he says to Alycia.

"Thanks, man", Chandler looked at his friend with an ironic smile.

☀️