6.12

12; the one with the sock bunnies.

"Hi", Alycia said as she sat on the couch next to Phoebe and Rachel

"Hi", Alycia said as she sat on the couch next to Phoebe and Rachel. Ross was also there, sitting on an armchair doing a crossword. "What are you guys talking about?".

"Sushi", Rachel replied, smirking.

"It is not Sushi, alright?", Ross snapped back immediately. "Unagi is a state of total awareness", he continued, doing a gesture with his fingers next to his head. Alycia furrowed her eyebrows, trying to cover up her laughter. "Only by achieving true Unagi can you be prepared for any danger that may befall you".

"Looks like I got here just in time", Alycia commented.

Ross glared at her, standing up to sit on the couch with them. "All I'm saying is, it's one thing being prepared for an attack against each other, but a whole other thing is being prepared for an attack like...I don't know, a surprise!", he said, screaming the last part to scare them, which didn't work at all.

"Can you explain to me why he's lecturing you about an eel?", Alycia asked her two other friends, not getting exactly what was going on.

"We had our first self-defense class today", Phoebe replied. "Now he's teaching us a little about what he learned in karatey", Phoebe joked back, making Rachel chuckle.

Ross decided to give up, laughing sarcastically before going back to his seat to continue the crossword, knowing they weren't taking him or Unagi seriously.

"Hey, is Monica here?", Chandler asked, walking over them. "I need your help. I don't know what to get her for Valentine's Day".

"Valetine's Day was last week. Please, you can't tell me you already forgot what a great party we had", Alycia stated with sarcasm, remembering that awful day. "Sure Ross hasn't".

"I know, but we decided to have our own little Valentine's tonight".

"Hey, why don't you book a day for both of you at one of those romantic spas?", Joey suggested. "And of course, crotchless panties".

"As appealing as that sounds to her boyfriend...and brother", he pauses, turning to look at Ross who clearly didn't like the idea just by the look on his face. "I can't. We promised we'd make each other gifts this year".

"Aw, you guys!", Rachel, Phoebe and Alycia said at the same time, finding the idea way too adorable.

"You can't make crotchless panties?", Joey insisted.