2.3

3; the one with the financial fight.

"Hey everybody, say hi to Julie from New Mexico!", Ross moved the phone over his friends' direction

"Hi, Julie!", everyone said in unison.

"Hi, Julie", Rachel mutters mockingly.

"Okay, while Ross is on the phone, everybody owes me sisxty-two dollars for his birthday", Chandler mutters so Ross couldn't hear them talking on the living room.

"Let me get my purse", Alycia stood up to grab the money.

"But it's Ross!", Alycia could hear Chandler say after she was back with them.

"Yeah, it's Ross", everyone agreed, sighing.

"What's wrong? You guys don't have the money?", Alycia looks at Joey, Rachel and Phoebe.

"If we leave it at twenty bucks, we do", Phoebe replied, earning a look from Chandler. "But it's Ross", she quickly corrected herself.

"Alright, I'll see you guys later I gotta go do a thing", Chandler stood up with excitment.

"I'm seeing Sam for lunch so I'll see you later too", Alycia stood up as well, leaving just when Ross and Chandler did too.

    ☀    

The friends (all except from Chandler) were sitting in this table of this really nice restaurant as they were celebrating Monica's promotion at work. Ross stood up, calling everyone's attention as he putted his glass up, everyone shortly following his action.

"Here is to my sister, the newly appointed head luch chef", he started.

"Who's also in charge of purchases".

"Newly appointed head luch chef who's also in charge of purchases", Ross corrected.

"Who has her own little desk when Roland is not there", Monica added again.

"Uh...lunch chef, purchising, own little desk when Roland is not there, here's to my little sister-"

"Oh, wait! And I've got a biper".

"Oh, let me see", Rachel took it out of her hand as her along with Phoebe, Joey and Alycia looked at it.

"That's fine, I'll just wait", Ross said with a fake smile across his lips.

"I'm sorry", Monica apologized to her brother.

Ross and the others raised their glasses again. "Monica!"

"Are we ready to order?", the waiter showed up next to them.

"We haven't even looked yet", Rachel replied.