1.4

4; the one with Al Pacino.

"Look! There's Joey's picture", Rachel exclaims with excitement as she points at the paper they all had in their hands

"Look! There's Joey's picture", Rachel exclaims with excitement as she points at the paper they all had in their hands. "This is so exciting!"

"You can always spot someone who has never seen one of his plays before", Chandler starts. " No fear, no sense of impending doom".

"The exclamation point in the title scares me. It's not Freud it's Freud!" Phoebe added.

The lights went down, making Rachel visibly excited again. Alycia chuckles a little at her and she wonders if she'll feel the same after actually watching it.    

She loves Joey, but she doesn't love his plays that much.

  ☀  

"I feel violated", Rachel admitted after the play was over.

"At least it's better than the thing with the trolls", Alycia sighed.

"Did anyone else feel like they just wanted to peel the skin right off their body to have something else to do?", Monica asked, earning a nod from the whole gang.

"Ross, ten o'clock".

"Is it? It feels like two", he replies tiredly.

"No, ten o'clock", he insisted, the four girls turning to look at this other girl sitting a few chairs away from them.

"What?", Ross asked confused.

"There's a beutiful woman at eight, nine, ten o'clock!", he exclaims, trying to point at her without being too obvious about it.

"Oh...hello".

"She's amazing. She makes the women I dream about look like short, fat, bold men".

"Then go talk to her", Alycia shrugged, earning a horrified look from Chandler. "C'mon, what is there to lose?"

"The very little amount of self esteem I have for myself!", he exclaims. "Besides, what would my opening line be? Excuse me...", Chandler added, doing a few weird noises at the end of that sentence.

"She's a person. You can do it", Rachel insisted.

"Could she be more out of my league? Ross, back me up here".

"He could never have a woman like that in a million years".

"Thank you, buddy".