6.1

1; the one with the drunk couple.

"Fun story. My friends abandoned me in Vegas so I had to make new friends!", Alycia said ironically when Joey and Phoebe walked up to her. She just spent and hour or so playing poker with a couple from Mexico and a group of four girls from France. She actually had a very good time.

"We're not supposed to be here", Phoebe quickly said.

"What happened?", she asked worriedly, completely changing her expression.

"Basically, she fought with an old lady who was stealing people's jackpots and I freaked my hand twin out".

"That's weird. Why would someone freak out if you call them your hand twin?", she replied.

"I know. We could've made a fortune!". Joey agreed with her, not noticing it was sarcasm. Alycia decided to let him be. "Anyway, that's not important right now. We need to get to the chapel right outside the hotel. Ross and Rachel left a message saying they're getting married".

Alycia looked beyond susrprised. "What the hell is wrong with all of you? This is exactly why we never go on vacations together!", she says as she followed behind Joey and Phoebe.

☀️

The three friends rushed inside the chapel and into the room where the ceremony takes place, not noticing Chandler and Monica were there too. They were already surprised to see Rachel and Ross there getting married, and now Alycia and Joey seems to be having the same idea with Phoebe following after them.

"No running in the chapel", the lady at the reception warned them when they were just about to leave the chapel to keep searching for their friends after noticing it was totally empty and Ross and Rachel weren't there.

"Don't you give me any of your shi...hey!", Phoebe said, finally noticing Monica and Chandler there.

"What are you guys doing here?", Monica asked them.

"Ross and Rachel left a message saying they were getting married. Isn't that why you guys are here?".

"Totally", Chandler lied.

"Why else would we be here?", Monica added.

"So, did you see them?", Alycia asked, frowning a little at their weird behaviour.

"They already left", Chandler replied. "We missed it".

"Maybe we wouldn't have if you could run in the chapel!", Phoebe exclaimed to the receptionist.

"This is insane", Monica says about the Rachel and Ross situation.

"It's not a big deal, it's not even a real marriage", Phoebe replied, shrugging. "If you get married in Vegas, you're only married in Vegas".