2.5

5; the one with the Christmas.

"Ew, ugly naked guy is decorating his Christmas tree!", Phoebe exclaimed from the window

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Ew, ugly naked guy is decorating his Christmas tree!", Phoebe exclaimed from the window. "Oh my God, you should see the side of his Christmas balls!".

Alycia was the only one that actually walked over there to check the scene, cringing along with Phoebe at the sight of their favorite neighbour. Alycia was glad her apartment was facing the other street and not towards the naked man.

"Hey", Chandler says as he and Joey entered the apartment.

"How much did you guys tip the super this year?", Joey asked.

"We were gonna give fifty but if you guys gave more, we don't wanna look bad", Chandler added.

"Actually this year we just made him homemade cookies", Monica replied.

Joey and Chandler exchanged a look before focusing on Alycia that was still by the window with Phoebe, still talking about the naked man decorating his Christmas tree.

"I gave him twenty five", she replied without even looking back at them, knowing the two guys think the idea of the cookies is too lame and were looking for an actual answer.

"Twenty five it is", Chandler said as he wrote a check.

"You gave him cookies?", Joey asked.

"Money is so impersonal. Cookies say something really cares".

Alycia and Phoebe walked closer to the table. They stole a cookie from Monica and started sharing it as Alycia gave it a bite, handing it over for Phoebe to eat too.

"Alright, we're broke. But cookies do say that", Monica gave up after the guys gave her a look for her last comment about the cookies.

"I can see that. A plate of brownies once told me a limerick", Phoebe said.

"Phoebe, let me ask you something, were these funny brownies?", Chandler smirked.

"What's funnier than talking brownies?", Alycia joked, following Phoebe to take the cookie out of her hand.

"They weren't that funny, actually", Phoebe replied believing Alycia's comment was actually meant to be taken seriously. "Oh, but I think they had pot in them".

   ☀  

"Hey", Phoebe and Alycia greeted their friends as they walked inside the coffee shop. 

"Happy Christmas Eve Eve", Phoebe smiles.

"You too", Ross replied while looking around inside his shopping bags.

"Oh my God, where did you get this?", Phoebe asks in surprise as she takes the photoframe out or his hands.

"Macy's, third floor, furnishing".