5.5

6; the one where Joey and Alycia try to cover it up.

"What am I sitting on?", Phoebe complained from the couch

"Top of the world, dock of the bay...", Chandler jokes. "I'm out".

"Oh! Undies!", Phoebe yells while throwing them away in disgust.

Joey and Alycia look at Monica and Chandler in case they might have something to do with undies laying around in the house. Of course, they were right.

"Alright, who's are they?", Rachel picked them up with a large spoon.

"Not mine", Ross denied.

"Well, they have to be Joey's", Chandler shrugged.

The whole group turns to look at him while he gave Chandler a surprised look.

"Yeah, they're mine", he decided to cover up for them.

"Why are they here?".

"I'm Joey", he shrugged. "Yeah, I'm disgusting. I take my underwear in other people's homes".

"Well, get them out of here. It's gross", Rachel said in an obvious tone.

"Yeah", Monica and Chandler agreed.

"Take them", Rachel insisted.

It took him some work, but Joey eventually took the underwear in his hand. "Chandler, a word?".

Chandler followed him over their apartment. Alycia gave the excuse that she was late for work while Monica said she was gonna check on the guys and talk to Joey about not doing that ever again. That way, they were both in the apartment soon enough.

"I'm tired of covering up for you guys", Joey said when the girls entered. "You make me look bad all the time!".

"That is kind of true", Alycia agreed. "The other day Rachel found your razor in the bathroom and we had to come up with this thing where I was teaching Joey how to become a girl for, you know, a woman's part in a play and...well, one thing lead to another and he...".

Joey put his pants up, revealing his shaved leg. Monica walked up to him to touch his leg, nodding proudly at him.

"Around the anckles is a tough spot", she said. "But you could've just said it was your razor. You are Joey's girlfriend so...makes sense".

Alycia and Joey shared a look. "We panicked", Joey complained.

"Look, Joey. It's been hard on us too", Chandler goes back to the actual subject.

"Oh, yeah. I bet all the sex makes it easier", he replied.

"Well, that's true", they both agreed.