5.10

10; the one with Ross' flirting

"I was not flirting!", Chandler entered the apartment where Rachel, Phoebe and Alycia were currently in. They turn to look at him, confused as to what he was talking about.

"And on your anniversary...for shame!", Ross replied.

"What's going on?", Rachel decided to ask.

"Chandler was hitting on the hot delivery girl!".

"I was not and, oh god, shh!", he snapped back, afraid Monica could hear from her bedroom.

"Well, I'm sorry, but you were. And besides, if anyone should be hitting on her it's the guy who's single, okay? The guy who can do something about it".

"Sounds like someone wants to be Mr. Pizza delivery girl", Phoebe smirked.

"Cute!", Alycia joked, looking up at Ross with a smirk. "Ross has a crush on someone other than Rachel", she jokes, signing in a mocking tone.

"Is that what this is about?", Chandler asked. "You like Caitlin?".

Ross gave Rachel a look and she quickly started laughing. "Ross, we broke up two years ago, you've been married since then...I think it's okay that we see other people".

"Well, I was watching her the other day at the pizza place and she was just so sexy, and funny, and has the cutests little...".

"Okay, we don't need her measurements", Rachel warned, cutting him off.

"Pepperoni, pepperoni, pepperoni", Phoebe said while looking each box of pizza. "Okay, Ross, I know she's pretty and you love her but is she stupid? She forgot my vegetarian".

"This is perfect", Ross smiled. "She'll have to come back with your pizza and when she does, I will turn on the charm-o'-Ross".

Alycia stares at him, a blank expression on her face. "Can you not turn than on...please?".

Ross glared at her, but decided to ignore her mocking. "Pheebs, I'm so glad you don't eat meat".

"Vegeterianism benefits everyone", she replied with a smile, shrugging.

"Hey, everyone", Joey greeted as he entered the apartment. "Do you remember my grandmother?".

Everyone greeted her happily. They remember her from a few years ago when she visited Joey for his birthday. They didn't really talk to her cause she only speaks Italian.

"So Joey on Law and Order", Chandler started. "You must be very proud".

"Chandler, she doesn't understand a word of english".

"I'm sorry. I thought you were Joey's other grandmother".

"Whoa, you're really stupid", Alycia chuckled, eating a slice of pizza.