5.2

2; the one where Chandler kisses everyone.

Alycia was getting out of her apartment just in time to see Rachel walking up the steps of the staircase with her

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Alycia was getting out of her apartment just in time to see Rachel walking up the steps of the staircase with her . She just got back from Athens, tha place Ross and Emily were supposed to go on their honeymoon but since Emily ditched on him, he decided to invite Rachel. Of course, none of them planned Emily would show up to the airport and Ross would run after her, leaving Rachel alone inside the plane.

"Hi, Rach!", Alycia says. "H-How was Athens?".

Rachel stopped in her tracks and turned to look at her. "It was the worst trip of my entire life. I swear I hate Ross so much!".

"Yeah, that was a stupid question", she admitted. "Let me help you", she added while holding one of Rachel's bags.

"Thanks, Al", Rachel sighed. "I can't believe Ross would abandon me like that".

"Me neither. But...he did chase after his wife", Alycia admitted. "That's actually what anyone would've...".

"Okay, you're not helping", Rachel cuts her off.

The two girls walked up the stairs to Rachel's floor. It sucked to go up the staircase but the elevator has been out of service for about a week now.

When they finally reached the apartment, Rachel sighed tiredly before opening the door and going inside, followed by Alycia.

"Hi", she says with a big smile on her face, totally not showing her actual feelings.

"Rach, I'm so sorry. Really, I'm so sorry", Ross inmediately said when he saw her.

"Oh, don't worry. You did what you had to do".

"That's it? You're not mad? That must've been terrible", Ross insisted.

Alycia covered up her laughter. She knows Rachel is coming up with a thousand ways to kill him in her head right now.

"Terrible? Hell, I was in Greece! It was a nice hotel, nice beach, the nicest people. It's not to shabby for Rachel".

"That's it then?", Ross still couldn't believe she wasn't angry.

"Yeah, we're cool. Totally cool", she says while putting her hands on his chest.

"Oh, thanks. You're the best", Ross says in relief, hugging her.

"No, you're the best!", she patted his back.

"I have to go to the flower store!", Ross quickly remembers, running up to the apartment door. "Check it out, no one will tell me where Emily is, so I'm gonna send 72 red roses to her parents' house. One for each day that I've known and loved her".

"You still said the wrong name", Alycia pointed out.

Ross rolled his eyes and decided to ignore her. "I'm sure that will get her to talk to me".