4.5

4; the one with Frank Jr's announcement.

"Guess what? Frank Jr. and Alice got married!", Phoebe announced with a big smile on her face after she entered Monica's apartment.

"Oh my God!", the other friends cheered, rushing over her side to celebrate the big news.

"And they're gonna have a baby!".

"Oh my God!", the friends kept cheering.

"And they want me to grow it for them in my uterus!".

"Okay, what?", Alycia asked almost inmediately, the rest still in shock at that statement.

"You're really gonna have sex with your brother?", Joey asked, a disgusted expression on his face.

"Ew, no! They want me to be the surrogate. It's her egg and his sperm and I'm just the oven. It's totally their bun".

"What did you tell them?", Monica asked this time.

"They said I have to think about it but I mean, I'm gonna give someone the best gift you can possibly give".

"You're gonna carry their child and get them a Sony PlayStation?", Chandler asked.

"Pheebs, there's some things you really need to think about", Rachel pointed out, totally ignoring Chandler's joke.

"Yeah, you'll be pregnat", Monica added.

"Yeah, you'll be putting your body through an awful lot. I mean, morning sickness, labor...and it's all for somebody else", Rachel added after her.

"Yeah, what's your point?".

"Perhaps you should just get them the PlayStation", Alycia shrugged.

"Hey", Ross enters the apartment,an apologetic look on his face the moment he sees Joey sitting at the table eating a sandwich. "I'm sorry about what happened in the cafeteria today".

"It's no big deal. You do what you gotta do", Joey brushed it off. Alycia, Monica and Rachel turned to look at them while they were sitting on the couch.

"It's not just me. Scientists and the tour guides never sit together".

"What are you, fifteen?", Alycia teased, earning a glare from Ross since she wasn't being much of a help.

Joey ignored Ross as he stood up to throw his sandwich away, so he felt in the need of trying to fix things up again. "Monica, back me up here. Where you work, the waiters eat with the waiters, and the chefs eat with the other chefs, right?"

"I eat by myself at the alley because everybody hates me", she answered sadly, earning a pat on her back from Rachel.

"Ross, seriously, it's not a big deal", Joey insisted. "If you having a white coat and me having a blue blazer means we can't be friends at work, then so be it. I understand. I mean, when I'm in a play and you're in the audience, I don't talk to you", he chuckles softly. "Really, it's cool. I'll see you tomorrow".